unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

by aarshaad

Original Post

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

★★★ Newbie

it doesnt work says error on 4 th step while trying to connect to autolog

Message 51 of 132 (2,683 Views)

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

★★★ Newbie

thx

Message 52 of 132 (2,645 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello i got same problem like you but no one replies and please dont check shad's reply. It is not working anymore. I have sent a mail but no one replies to me. Do you have any idea of it? Also, i added port. It doesnt work

Message 53 of 132 (2,631 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

In order to enable Origin in-game, launch Origin, Origin Menu > Application settings > Origin In-game > Enable

@Le_seri 

Is there any error code or error message on the screen when getting disconnected from Autolog?

You said you've sent an email but I cannot find your case. Did you sent it to the Customer Support Team?

Message 54 of 132 (2,625 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Najat wrote:

In order to enable Origin in-game, launch Origin, Origin Menu > Application settings > Origin In-game > Enable

@Le_seri 

Is there any error code or error message on the screen when getting disconnected from Autolog?

You said you've sent an email but I cannot find your case. Did you sent it to the Customer Support Team?

@EA_Najat

No There is no error code, I get only one message on the screnn which is "you have lost connection to Autolog" after that when i try to reconnect, it says "you are not connected to autolog" and I was trying again and again but it solves nothing. Also the box is already checked, so this didnt solve my problem and I have sent a message to Origin(Error reporter) my number is: 077f7fec70007d88 if you want to check. Or if you are talking about another thing, please let me know.

By the way I also tried "repair game" but it doesnt work. 

Message 55 of 132 (2,620 Views)

@Le_seri 

Alright thanks.

I 'd like you to try some troubleshooting steps if you can please. I am not sure this will fix the issue but that might help a lot.

First try to clear the DNS Cache and delete your Windows temporary files.

Please make sure you are not running any programs that conflict with Origin or the game (such as proxy, or any sort of IP filtering or IP masking software..)

If possible, plug your modem directly into your computer, bypassing your router.

Message 56 of 132 (2,614 Views)

★★ Novice

I am connected my modem directly(with cable)

On the other hand, sometimes I disconnect imedieately but sometimes I can play one race. Do you really think that it is because of these dns, temporary files or programs conflict with origin? I think if my problem occurs because of these, shouldn't I get disconnected immediately and not after one race?

Message 57 of 132 (2,610 Views)

@Le_seri 

Indeed it does make sense but if this is caused by any sort of conflict, it might help.

Message 58 of 132 (2,606 Views)

★★ Novice

I am using Avast antivirus and Emsisoft malware but none of the programs warn me in game. So I dont think the problems occur because of these programs...

Message 59 of 132 (2,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Guys I need your help,

It says:

Sorry, you do not meet the minimum age requirements to create a origin account 

Can someone hepl me please?

@xx-r-shad-Xx wrote:

Please,i haven't played this game since the day i bought it.So far,I have performed every network and non-network troubleshooting steps.I had contacted EA Help but still no response from them.Please help me with everything you know about this...!

@xx-r-shad-Xx wrote:

Please,i haven't played this game since the day i bought it.So far,I have performed every network and non-network troubleshooting steps.I had contacted EA Help but still no response from them.Please help me with everything you know about this...!

Message 60 of 132 (2,581 Views)