unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

by aarshaad

Original Post

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

★★★ Newbie

this didn't happen, dude 
you are wrong 
I did what u did and still not connected

Message 41 of 132 (2,883 Views)

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

★★★★ Apprentice

It would appear that the nature of this problem has changed. The game will crash in the loading screen if the servers are offline. It would appear that checking the server status is a must before playing.

Message 42 of 132 (2,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey  when i had done the steps u had said  it shows u must be signed into ea server

Message 43 of 132 (2,859 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

yeah,then get out of the game (press ALT + TAB),go to Origin and  in the top left of the application click Origin,and click the Go Online button..remember to put Origin into Offline mode before starting the game by doing the same step Standard smile

Message 44 of 132 (2,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

firstof all my platform is PC. the game comes great in single player but while connecting to multiplayer it keeps on loading , after 2hrs it shows as conection faild i have login ID's i all like origin, EA server, Game FAQ's...... but i'm still not able to connect to online or autlog....... So, plzzz help me out guys.....

Message 45 of 132 (2,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey plzzzzzz can attach the video of dat cozzzz i'm not getting dat "Go Offline" button.........???????

Message 46 of 132 (2,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello, i'm having the same problem, but i can't find that "Origin Tab" , can u please help ? Frown

Message 47 of 132 (2,716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please tell me how?Confusedmileysad:

Message 48 of 132 (2,675 Views)

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

★★★ Newbie

Message 49 of 132 (2,649 Views)

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

★★★ Newbie

which is the orgin tab?

Message 50 of 132 (2,586 Views)