unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

by aarshaad

Original Post

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

★★★★★ Newbie

I can t play multiplayer in need for speed most wanted 2012

Message 21 of 132 (5,711 Views)

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

★★★ Newbie

same problem is here but in my case it is showing connection failed.... please help me!!!

Message 22 of 132 (5,650 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same problem, offline the game played  great but when i went online it always crashed.

I found out that i had to many *freinds* in my list (100), when i deleted 80 orso in Origin menu and  have like 20 friends now in list,

the game  goes online great to, no crashes anymore and evrything works fine for about 1,5 week now.

So maybe u have to many friends to in list  and have to delete some.

Good luck and srry for my bad English hehe

Message 23 of 132 (5,623 Views)

I can't connect with autolog in NFS. How I can do that??

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying and trying on a 100 ways and it don't want to connect!! How I can connect?? I'm geting nervous!!!

Message 24 of 132 (5,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where exactly do i click go offline?

Message 25 of 132 (5,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

never mind lol

Message 26 of 132 (5,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@xxrshadxx wrote:

Hi there,I'm actually playing on PC. The game crashes without any error when it was supposed to connect to Autolog automatically.But I have already found the only solution for this,which is to do the connection manually by using the Easydrive function.The steps are:

• Putting Origin into Offline Mode by clicking "Go Offline" button in the Origin tab.
  • Start the game in offline mode and until you reach the singleplayer mode which also must be in offline mode.
  • After reaching singleplayer mode,get out of the game without quitting it and then put Origin back into Online mode by clicking the "Go Online" button.
  • Get back into the game and open Easydrive,select Autolog and then select 'connect'.
  • The game would have been connected to Autolog only.Please note that only after doing all this you can also play MULTIPLAYER by only selecting the multiplayer option in Easydrive again.

NOTE:For those having similar problems,this might be the only way you can get to the online world of Need For Speed:Most Wanted 2012.

it's not working for me

Message 27 of 132 (5,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@gurminder09 wrote:

same problem is here but in my case it is showing connection failed.... please help me!!!

that is happening to me too please help!

Message 28 of 132 (5,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yup. i hope they patch it soon, i wanna record gameplays for youtube Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 29 of 132 (5,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my game just plain crashes at the 1st cutscene introducing everything and about what i am supposed to do. it freezes, and the audio keeps going. when the audio of the cutscene is over, im still at that frozen picture. can u please help?

Message 30 of 132 (5,342 Views)