Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

by DextrousWolf888

Original Post

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

★★★ Newbie

i didn't have orgin software

Message 111 of 132 (2,569 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem on Xbox one

Message 112 of 132 (2,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am playing on Xbox OneS and every time I try to go into Apex Legends, it’s perfect for a minute but then it freezes and crashes and then tells me to go to this website!

Message 113 of 132 (2,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it won't let me add an account after I've seen the agreement i keeps saying you must have an EA account to play but it won't let me add one 

Message 114 of 132 (1,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@aarshaad They seem to care about their money over their customer service they have always been like this even when the ps2 was out with they would grow up and fix the problems
Message 115 of 132 (1,635 Views)

★ Novice

Can you please tell me how to pit origin to offline and again online.

And where can I find go online button in the game?

Message 116 of 132 (1,588 Views)

★ Novice

It might not be a good answer but here it is

the reason why we are not able to login to autolog is because I have heard that some of the servers are going to be shut down by the EA. This might not be the real reason but I told you what I know.

Message 117 of 132 (1,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@aarshaad I need my internet thingy fixed it’s not my internet actually apex is broken for me
Message 118 of 132 (1,479 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@aarshaad How do I get it to work
Message 119 of 132 (1,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@aarshaad Can you Help me with the connection Error.
Message 120 of 132 (1,264 Views)