Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

by rainyharish415

Original Post

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

★★★ Newbie

Where can i find the origin Tab Thank you ~RSJ Standard smile

Message 81 of 132 (4,879 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Man thank you very much. My game is giving same problem. If it fixes, (I think it'll), I'll thank you. Good post. Gived XP 

Message 82 of 132 (4,838 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Mine says unable to connect to ea servers to activate nfs most wanted on your account

how do i fix this this is very irritating

Message 83 of 132 (4,725 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tito1BW wrote:

try your solution first  xxrshadxx

• Putting Origin into Offline Mode by clicking "Go Offline" button in the Origin tab.
  • Start the game in offline mode and until you reach the singleplayer mode which also must be in offline mode.
  • After reaching singleplayer mode,get out of the game without quitting it and then put Origin back into Online mode by clicking the "Go Online" button.
  • Get back into the game and open Easydrive,select Autolog and then select 'connect'.
  • The game would have been connected to Autolog only.Please note that only after doing all this you can also play MULTIPLAYER by only selecting the multiplayer option in Easydrive again.

and  this 

Start the game

Open the Task Maneger

Go to the Procceses tab

Right Click on NFS13,exe

Choose set prority and choose realtime 

Tried it all.............still not working!

PC couldn't set priority to REALTIME! either set it to HIGH

IT HAS BEEN LONG TIME................HAS ANYBODY FOUND An ACTUAL SOLUTION ?

??????????????????????????? would be grateful to be helped!

error code 80210000

autolog connection failed

Message 84 of 132 (4,672 Views)

★★ Novice

This solution didn't help me

Message 85 of 132 (4,642 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

it didn't work on my computer

Message 86 of 132 (4,616 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am shreedhar. I have a problem to connect to the autolog. It says that you dont have a account to login to autolog. please help me

Message 87 of 132 (4,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mine says "error connection failed" .

i just tried the alternate given here :/

Message 88 of 132 (4,450 Views)

★★ Novice

My connection fails even after trying to trick of starting in offline mode in Origin and going online once in the game. Error 80210000

Message 89 of 132 (4,433 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where do  i find 'go offline' tab in nfs most wanted 12................

Message 90 of 132 (4,424 Views)