Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

by 132673452

Original Post

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

★★★ Newbie

It'working

Message 71 of 132 (2,919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It' not working

Message 72 of 132 (2,922 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when i am connecting it then it says that it - CONNECTION ERROR .

And error code is 320001

Message 73 of 132 (2,902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nesesito una suscripsion ya plis

Message 74 of 132 (2,860 Views)

★ Novice

I defeated all bosses but I cant do nothing!Please let me to connect to Autolog and play online!

Message 75 of 132 (2,830 Views)

★ Novice

Can I join a server to play online?Please?I defeated all Most Wanteds and I get the Kenosing Agera.

Message 76 of 132 (2,835 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

not really

Message 77 of 132 (2,786 Views)

★★★ Newbie

About one month the autolog didn't let me to connect,it says error800d0000.Does anyone know why? Frown

Message 78 of 132 (2,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

brother i have applied all these steps that you have told here but when i go to easy drive after making the origin go in online mode again and then select easydrive and after it select the autolog the error comes that connection failed . what must i do?

Message 79 of 132 (2,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But, by the way. Where is the place of origin tab.?? I was search of origin tab, and didn't found it. Help me, I'm confuse right now.

Message 80 of 132 (2,637 Views)