Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

by DJWISS83

Original Post

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

★★★★★ Novice

Tried every solution in this thread, I can now boot the game and play offline but after going online it crashes after few minutes.

Message 11 of 132 (16,944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

same here lackofctrl,

just the same thing you're experiencing...if you have any updates please do post here,thank you..

Message 12 of 132 (16,932 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The solution is not working for me... stll can't connect error 80210000

Who helps?

Message 13 of 132 (16,846 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The game won't even launch now.

Message 14 of 132 (16,765 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

ive had the same problem & found the same work around http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted/need-for-speed-most-wanted-won-t-launch/m-p/2105... 

i put the game in windowed mode & try to conect both the game & origin at almost the same time deffinetly some sort of conflict between the game & origin login

Message 15 of 132 (16,653 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am trying to play Need for Speed Most Wanted:2012 on PC, and on windows 8.  I have tried to open ports, tried DMZ, and tried all the steps in this thread.

Here are the ports, EA Chat person said, it used

From EA

80, 443,9988,10011,10021,10031,10051,10061,10071,10321,10331,10341,10351,10361,42127

Please Help

Message 16 of 132 (16,630 Views)

★ Apprentice

to bypass the issue here what I did:

start the game (online mode in origin always on)
when the game launches, press ALT + Enter to go in window mode
wait for the game to load, when you are ready to drive the car, hit ALT + Enter again
to go full screen
this should bypass any freezing when the game launches and try to connect to autolog server

Message 17 of 132 (16,358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks, but I don't really know what to do in words? Can you make a video and give it to me. My email is [removed email address for security reasons]! THANKS YOU.

Message 18 of 132 (16,060 Views)

hey

★★★ Newbie

hey

Message 19 of 132 (15,689 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, i tried what you said i checked my firewall setting but also its not working at all its saying erorr code : 800d0000 and saying i have to connect to ea servers i tried everything but not working please man help me i really wana play this game online reply on my email : [Personal information removed for security reasons] or reply here just let it work thanks a lot . 

Message 20 of 132 (15,647 Views)