Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

by aarshaad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

★★★★★ Apprentice

Please,i haven't played this game since the day i bought it.So far,I have performed every network and non-network troubleshooting steps.I had contacted EA Help but still no response from them.Please help me with everything you know about this...!

Message 1 of 132 (323,030 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi there,I'm actually playing on PC. The game crashes without any error when it was supposed to connect to Autolog automatically.But I have already found the only solution for this,which is to do the connection manually by using the Easydrive function.The steps are:

• Putting Origin into Offline Mode by clicking "Go Offline" button in the Origin tab.
  • Start the game in offline mode and until you reach the singleplayer mode which also must be in offline mode.
  • After reaching singleplayer mode,get out of the game without quitting it and then put Origin back into Online mode by clicking the "Go Online" button.
  • Get back into the game and open Easydrive,select Autolog and then select 'connect'.
  • The game would have been connected to Autolog only.Please note that only after doing all this you can also play MULTIPLAYER by only selecting the multiplayer option in Easydrive again.

NOTE:For those having similar problems,this might be the only way you can get to the online world of Need For Speed:Most Wanted 2012.

View in thread

Message 3 of 132 (344,790 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi xxrshadxx,

Could you go through the details of what exactly happens after you launch and when you try to connect to the Autolog? Also what platform are you playing on(PS3/PC/Xbox360)?

Thanks.

Rick.

Message 2 of 132 (322,378 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi there,I'm actually playing on PC. The game crashes without any error when it was supposed to connect to Autolog automatically.But I have already found the only solution for this,which is to do the connection manually by using the Easydrive function.The steps are:

• Putting Origin into Offline Mode by clicking "Go Offline" button in the Origin tab.
  • Start the game in offline mode and until you reach the singleplayer mode which also must be in offline mode.
  • After reaching singleplayer mode,get out of the game without quitting it and then put Origin back into Online mode by clicking the "Go Online" button.
  • Get back into the game and open Easydrive,select Autolog and then select 'connect'.
  • The game would have been connected to Autolog only.Please note that only after doing all this you can also play MULTIPLAYER by only selecting the multiplayer option in Easydrive again.

NOTE:For those having similar problems,this might be the only way you can get to the online world of Need For Speed:Most Wanted 2012.

Message 3 of 132 (344,791 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

its work xxrshadxx 1000 xp for you  no crash play now 15 min and beat my frends lol

Message 4 of 132 (322,347 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Glad I could help you my friend..

Message 5 of 132 (322,325 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

this solution its works no crash for 1 h play 

Message 6 of 132 (322,273 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi xxrshadxx,

That's great, I'm glad to hear you were able to find a way around this problem, and thank you for providing the details to help the rest of the community, it is greatly appreciated Standard smile.

~Rick

Message 7 of 132 (322,215 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

hello again,actually I think the game found its way back to crash again..but it could work for other people..please I need your help again..Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 8 of 132 (322,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

try your solution first  xxrshadxx

• Putting Origin into Offline Mode by clicking "Go Offline" button in the Origin tab.
  • Start the game in offline mode and until you reach the singleplayer mode which also must be in offline mode.
  • After reaching singleplayer mode,get out of the game without quitting it and then put Origin back into Online mode by clicking the "Go Online" button.
  • Get back into the game and open Easydrive,select Autolog and then select 'connect'.
  • The game would have been connected to Autolog only.Please note that only after doing all this you can also play MULTIPLAYER by only selecting the multiplayer option in Easydrive again.

and  this 

Start the game

Open the Task Maneger

Go to the Procceses tab

Right Click on NFS13,exe

Choose set prority and choose realtime 

Message 9 of 132 (322,027 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks bwuktito,but it didn't work.Nevermind,I guess I'll have to wait for the patch then..Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 10 of 132 (321,996 Views)