Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

by k3nrock

Original Post

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

★★★ Newbie

It is still not working . Could you please help me out

Message 31 of 132 (3,199 Views)

★★★ Novice

need for speed most wanted  plzConfusedmileywink:

Message 32 of 132 (3,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie
this solution dint work on my laptop, i saw this sol i tried this only it still says its an connection failed
Message 33 of 132 (3,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

;(

@xxrshadxx wrote:

Please,i haven't played this game since the day i bought it.So far,I have performed every network and non-network troubleshooting steps.I had contacted EA Help but still no response from them.Please help me with everything you know about this...!

Message 34 of 132 (3,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant connect there said ''connection failed''

Message 35 of 132 (3,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie
does the product code need to be filled to get connected in the online world?
Message 36 of 132 (3,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

autolog recommands - connect - than it say's you must be signed in to ea server in order to access the online features of this title ... 

Message 37 of 132 (3,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is the Origin Tab? is it inside the game? after launching nfs? Please help tnx.

Message 38 of 132 (3,013 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Origin Tab is found at the top left of the origin application window..click on it and you'll find the "Go Offline" button...do this first before going on...Standard smile Standard smile
Message 39 of 132 (3,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do u open easy drive

Message 40 of 132 (2,889 Views)