Re: remove a game from origin

by Straatford87

Original Post

remove a game from origin

★ Novice

How do I remove "Need For Speed -Most Wanted: Form my account Permanently. It is full of errors and does not respond. Control panel not working as well. I have bought the same game on a disk. I had to open a new Origin account. Works perfectly. I would like to have every thing in my original account. So how do I remove from account?

bcanz

Message 1 of 4 (526 Views)

EA DICE Team

@bcanz

Hi,

You are unable to permanently remove a game from your Origin account. What you can do is right-click the portrait to remove it from your library. Afterwards, you can find it under Show - Hidden Games.

Could you perhaps also tell me more about the issues that you are experiencing with the game? You should never have to create a second EA account for game errors. Additionally, is this related to the 2005 or 2012 MW?

Message 2 of 4 (516 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Tom,

.Thanks for your reply. In regards to these issues. Firstly, Need for Speed developed these 2 problems.#1: Left arrow key stopped working. #2: Cannot access controls in control panel. Just cannot get the right side of panel to respond.These errors were supposedly looked at by "Origin", but they were never fixed.(x3) So i bought the game(Original was free) I installed the new one to my account. Same issue. I checked, and the first issue(faulty one) was still active, even after un installing. So, the only option was to open another account. Game is working perfectly with no errors.I am not sure what If this is>>Your Question>>Additionally, is this related to the 2005 or 2012 MW? Can Origin remove the original from my account? As I really want to have every game available in one account only. No point having a game if it does not respond!  Thanks for listening.

Yours.

bcanz.

Message 3 of 4 (511 Views)

EA DICE Team

@bcanz

Hi,

I understand that you want to have all games on one account. If you reach out to an EA Advisor then they will discuss the possibilities with you:

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Message 4 of 4 (500 Views)