Re: need for speed most wanted error 5003

by bdtharrison

Original Post

Accepted Solution

need for speed most wanted error 5003

★★★ Newbie
It says go to eagames.com/countrygate error 5003 im tryn to play it on my galaxy stellar I just bought it and it wont let me play itFrown
Message 1 of 235 (323,471 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey dude I found a solution that really worked on my phone.. i wish you havent deleted your game yet! So...

1)Turn OFF your wi-fi and open the game

2) In game it will ask you to connect to wifi or 3g(or someting like that) or cancel it. YOU MUST CONNECT TO WI-FI.

3) When you'll press the wi-fi button it will redirect you to your wi-fi tab in settings.So open your wi-fi and press serveral times BACK until you go back to the game! ( DONT PRESS THE HOME BUTTON!!!!!!)

4)When you'll be back in game it should automaticly pop a window which says if you really want to donwload the game and the space it requires. PRESS DOWNLOAD.

5) Let your game download the data.

I wish this hellped you. It worked for my phone. If it won't work try doing some more times. Wish you all the best. 

6)Have fun playing the game.

View in thread

Message 9 of 235 (520,041 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Message 2 of 235 (322,830 Views)

error 5003

★★★ Newbie
Unable to download the updated.
Message 3 of 235 (322,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know what you can do, go to your settings and then go to the app info for the need for speed game ,after you done that clear data and force stop it. then it should be able to work.🆒🆗🆗🆗🆗👌👌

Message 4 of 235 (322,725 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks, but this didn't work either Frown Anyone else got any other ideas????

Message 5 of 235 (322,711 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Is the ea server down?
Message 6 of 235 (322,706 Views)

Get "eagames.com/countrygate error 5003" error

★★★ Newbie

When I start the just purchased game Need for speed Most Wanted on my Android devices I get the error "eagames.com/countrygate error 5003". Unfortunately this website does not exist - it just redirects to eagames.com/mobile. 

The error is confirmed on Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy S3.

Still not able to play my game - and have found dozens on the forums with the same problem. Is this game really not compatible with the most sold smartphones in the world? This will probably be the last time I ever buy a game from EA - and I suggest everyone else reading this follow my example. Go play cards instead and save your money.

Message 7 of 235 (322,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here on Samsung Galaxy S5 & S3. 2 of the worlds most sold smartphones. Never EA again.

Message 8 of 235 (322,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey dude I found a solution that really worked on my phone.. i wish you havent deleted your game yet! So...

1)Turn OFF your wi-fi and open the game

2) In game it will ask you to connect to wifi or 3g(or someting like that) or cancel it. YOU MUST CONNECT TO WI-FI.

3) When you'll press the wi-fi button it will redirect you to your wi-fi tab in settings.So open your wi-fi and press serveral times BACK until you go back to the game! ( DONT PRESS THE HOME BUTTON!!!!!!)

4)When you'll be back in game it should automaticly pop a window which says if you really want to donwload the game and the space it requires. PRESS DOWNLOAD.

5) Let your game download the data.

I wish this hellped you. It worked for my phone. If it won't work try doing some more times. Wish you all the best. 

6)Have fun playing the game.

Message 9 of 235 (520,042 Views)

Need for speed most wanted wont run

★★★ Newbie
I downloaded need for speed most want to my samsung galaxy s5 and when ever it starts it shows the ea symbol and the says error 5003 and wont run at all please help had this game for oringinal xbox and intendung for 360 really enjoy the game would love to play on my phone
Message 10 of 235 (312,190 Views)