Will there be a Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 remaster? (Restore Hope)

by Ion_understand

Original Post

Re: Will there be a Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 remaster? (Restore Hope)

★ Novice

Do you think you can send in a word for 2005 Most wanted remaster. Myself and along everyone who loved that game and thought that Most wanted was literally the best need for speed. I would love to put my money towards that game even if it’s a remaster or a backwards compatibility. So is there a way for it to be remastered? 

Message 31 of 42 (2,221 Views)

★★ Novice

Like all those who told of their love for the original NFS Most Wanted, I would love to see it remastered. However, given the issues with vehicle licencing that others have mentioned, an actual remastering is not likely. Also as it is now 15 years old vehicles have changed a lot. There are plenty of other car manufacturers who would surely like to have their cars used in a computer game. Part of the appeal of the game was the way it started with ordinary cars that everyone is familiar with and let you work up to the fastest and most powerful dream cars. 

The game concept was great and I often thought that a sequel should have been made. Since it ended with the protagonist racing over a broken bridge, the sequel would have the protagonist going through the same game process in the next county. Getting a new generation of gamers hooked on the game concept would then make it worth while to do a remaster.

Message 32 of 42 (2,201 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Ion_understand My favourite NFS ever! Soundtrack is pure gold. Golden era.
Message 33 of 42 (2,180 Views)

★ Novice

See i always thought the licensing was a problem. The same goes for need for speed undercover as well. It’s said to see that. Like you said. A possible sequel but with more cars and other things added on to it. I would love to see it as a backwards compatible. Just to spend my time on that game. Maybe in a sequel most wanted, the protagonist car breaks down and has to be people for parts to add to his car. But thanks for responding at least. 

Message 34 of 42 (2,176 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Need for speed most wanted all the way

Message 35 of 42 (2,078 Views)

★★ Novice

There is a sequel, Its Nfs carbon .-. It starts with you going to palmont city after escaping from most wanted.

Message 36 of 42 (1,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its been almost 4 years sheens the last post I've been thinking about the remastered version of nfs most wanted for so many years now. and so many people are waiting for this. it would make the old generation, my generation and the new generation play the game for example me and my dad used to play the game together its a big part of my childhood. there has been no response about this for almost 4 years now. as much as i would want a remastered nfs most wanted i would 100% prefer to know if that's EVER going to happen. dont keep so many people waiting yes or no Standard smileStandard smileStandard smile

Message 37 of 42 (1,671 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its been almost 4 years now from the last post. any info 

Message 38 of 42 (1,670 Views)

★ Novice

i am pretty sure carbon is the sequel of most wanted 2005. as you start the game in the silver bmw.

Message 39 of 42 (1,638 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@奥尔曼鲁 We don’t know if "Razor" is out of prison, but we can create a plot with "Razor" as the protagonist. Standard smile
Message 40 of 42 (1,345 Views)