Re: Will there be a Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 remaster? (Restore Hope)

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will there be a Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 remaster? (Restore Hope)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I’m sure this is probably never going too be answered but I just thought I’d give it a try. Need For Speed Most Wanted was my favourite NFS game too play and I would LOVE too see it on the new platforms. Will there be a remaster of the 2005 version of NFS Most Wanted ? Thank you. 

Message 1 of 42 (44,020 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Ion_understand I am not aware of any plans for a remaster but with the recent Burnout Paradise remaster never say never. Should I hear anything I will let you know. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 42 (44,607 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Ion_understand I am not aware of any plans for a remaster but with the recent Burnout Paradise remaster never say never. Should I hear anything I will let you know. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 42 (44,608 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you I appreciate it !!
Message 3 of 42 (43,938 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko if you do decide to remaster Need For Speed Most Wanted, would you guys use old green screen cutscenes, or would you make new ones?

Message 4 of 42 (43,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko also if you had to choose between Need For Speed: Carbon, and Need For Speed: Most Wanted, which one would you pick to remaster
Message 5 of 42 (43,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie
NFS most wanted bro
Message 6 of 42 (43,634 Views)

★ Novice

I would want that too. Plus Burnout Paradise was made in 2008 which is newer so why that first?? Need for Speed Most Wanted was made in 2005 which should have had a remaster lol. Both good games though. But prefer Most Wanted a little more

Message 7 of 42 (43,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Need for Speed: MW ‘05 is one of the most iconic NFS games there are. Whenever I see that silver BMW my childhood flashes before my eyes. Remastering this game would make my dream come true. Also, keep the bus station pursuit glitch, lol.

Message 8 of 42 (42,576 Views)

★★ Novice

NFS MW 2005 was probably the best game in the series. NFS Undercover was a great sequel too, having the same mix of a good story line, developing skills and acquisition of faster cars to drive. Perhaps rather than remastering MW 2005 a sequel to it could be made.  The game ended with the hero leaping across a broken bridge into another county (or state maybe?).  Take the same basic story line and redo it in the new county. Old fans would love it and new players should get as much enjoyment out of it as the original players did. Since the original game was the top seller (16 million copies) and a financial success, doing the same thing fourteen years later should be a big success as well

Message 9 of 42 (42,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope they make it soon, I recently bought a PS2 version and Xbox 360 version to remember the amazing racing in it and the customization...............AND THE COPS 

I also hope the make a NFS:U remake and a NFS:U2 remake and Carbon remake

I think remakes of those AMAZING games will be a back up plan just in case EA starts to go under or if its the anniversary of those games

I hope they do, I am also 16, I grew up with Carbon and my mom and dad got me into Underground and Most wanted

But I hope they do one day

Message 10 of 42 (41,922 Views)