Re: Will the PC version Continue to be supported by the dev team

by Li4m79

Original Post

Will the PC version Continue to be supported by the dev team

★ Novice

As the title suggests.

I think the PC version is ok, but there are as you will know a few bugs and optimization issues.  Will these get looked at or will we just be left in limbo wodering if support for the PC has been dropped???

Message 1 of 5 (734 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi li4m79

If you want to report an issue you can post a message here in this forum.
Regarding your question, rest assured that the dedicated team is attentive to the different reports on different platforms and is working on improvements.

Also, the first patch Soccer ball has been implemented yesterday check out the patch notes here: Patch notes - PC Patch 1 (Nov 5th 2012)

Message 2 of 5 (721 Views)

★ Novice

Only issues I have encountered are the ones that have been mentioned here before, 

No AA, Frame Rate drops on high end systems, sluggish steering etc, but its good to know the dev team will continue to improve these minor issues, thank you

Message 3 of 5 (666 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi!

I cant connect to autolog when i have friends in the origin-friends-list..... When i dont have friends in the list, everything is working fine... is there a solution for this?

thanks

Message 4 of 5 (609 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi li4m79

You will find some threads regarding some topics you mentioned. We are collecting information, some updates are available, other will be posted as soon as possible.

Hi blacktiger4
We noticed your thread: entitled Patch, I renamed it to
Friend list - Error 800d0000 for accuracy reasons and we can follow this situation out there in this thread.

Message 5 of 5 (587 Views)