Re: Why is EA not letting people from UK or the rest of europe have the option to get the 2012 Dodge charger SRT8?

by psycho_maniac189

Original Post

Why is EA not letting people from UK or the rest of europe have the option to get the 2012 Dodge charger SRT8?

★★ Novice

It's available in the US through a slim jim promotion BUT slim jim is a US ONLY product and therefore people outside of the US will have great trouble getting this car. I don't have a friend in the US that could get a code for me and neither do many others. this seems just a little bit unfair to those that like have EVERYTHING in the game (like me). So... is EA going to start making it available for the rest of the world or are we waisting our time? I'd say EA should give the option to buy this car in the PS store (or 360 marketplace whatever it's called)

Message 1 of 2 (165 Views)

Re: Why is EA not letting people from UK or the rest of europe have the option to get the 2012 Dodge charger SRT8?

★★★★ Novice

I can't find my thread that I started but I had a list of when this happens. If this bug was fixed I would probably play the game a lot more. 

Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)