Re: Why did you ruin it?

by -TRR-De-M-oN

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

You only have to race with every car if you want to unlock the mods for them. I've got 100% in singleplayer and there are a number of cars I've not done any races with.

Message 11 of 15 (671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Now,  I don't want to continue this useless debate , because this is "Help/SupportForum" not "I don't like it" forum but let us not talk falsely about rain :D

it is raining in fairhaven > this is manifested as mild lens effect . Just park car at night and if its raining then you'll eventually see rain drops effect on lens (but I agree it is not like F1 or GT5 rain effect which can easily be noticed ) .  

Message 12 of 15 (669 Views)

★★★ Novice

wow , I had the same problems with NFS The Run ... unplayabale ( 2600k + 8Go Ram + 6870X2) forced to make graphics at minimum. It's a shame. Fortunaly I didn't pay the game this time and prefered to test it before. For me , no NFS anymore. And In fact I had a lot more fun with the first NFS most wanted. Didn't need this lazy boring version. Love racing games but NFS is no longer one of my choice. It's seem some editors think they just need to port a game from consoles to pc without testing it , make it 50euros and think every one will buy it and shut up ?? that don't work with me anymore. Only game I will pay for now are independants and without steam and its f..cking required connection. In the mean time they want to kill the used market , buy forcing us to buy new bugged 'games' with poor quality, and the same editors cry cause they say they don't get money of their games meanwhile they do millions dollars... game market is pure bullsh.t  . Now I got to go out and walk , fresh air.

Message 13 of 15 (652 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I agree with everything!!! NFS has died. NFS underground 1 right up to carbon were in my opinion, the best NFS titles ever made. If mW 2012 had PROPER visual tuning, like underground 2 with different head/tail lights and trunk subwoofers. I think a big number of people would actually of wanted that in mW 2012. The only visually tuned cars are the ones the NFS hero's dlc, but guess what? THATS DLC SO U HAVE TO GIVE EA YOUR HARD EARNED CASH! Games are getting stupidly expensive. I got this for £25 at ASDA but it was on sale (wonder why XD) I remember when I had my PS2 and even new games were like £15 to £20 each... The only NFS where visual tuning is still available is NFS World, but u have to pay yet again to get visual parts or good cars...

Message 14 of 15 (591 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

[quote]I agree that crashcam can be a tad annoying at first , but after you learn how to drive, you wont be seeing it  a lot  > hey ,  you just crashed someone on open road ,what do you expect ? no collision ?  :D [/quote]

I expect a collision without a crashcam on the slightest touch of a traffic car.

It is fun to ram some traffic while being chased by the police. In this game you cant because you have to worry to get by the slightest touch this annoying crashcam again instead the game lets me just normally collide with the car...

I also feel bad for the cops. It's way too easy to knock them out too. A soft touch and they're toast. Thats boring. Frown

Message 15 of 15 (492 Views)