Re: What is a crash escape?

by EA_Barry

Original Post

What is a crash escape?

★ Novice

One of the requirements for unlocking a pro mode is to get 2 crash escapes. What exactly are you supposed to do for a crash escape?

Message 1 of 4 (6,651 Views)

Community Manager

Hi bs000,

It is my understanding that you need to narrowly miss an A.I. car that has crashed in front of you to get a crash escape.

Regards,

Barry.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (6,334 Views)

★ Guide

There is already a thread about this from yesterday :D  

I come across it when i was looking for the same answer > so I did a little practice  and to me easiest way to get this achievement is  if you just drive after 1 or 2 AI drivers and wait they make mistake and crash into each other or traffic , then all you have to do is zoom by without crashing them > hence , crash escape. It happens randomly and not in every race so be patient  .  

sometimes helps if you follow them after race is over and AI racers will go on free roam > do the same routine ,  follow them ,you can do some bumper action , but do not crash them totaly and eventually they will crash into someone and you'll zoom by  :D

Message 3 of 4 (6,330 Views)

★ Pro

You dont need to narrowly pass them. It's quite generous with the space you can have. It's the same thing as "get x near misses". As long as you're driving either against or with the traffic you get a near miss as long as you're still on the road. But yeah, that tip above is the best one I can think of too.

Message 4 of 4 (6,327 Views)