Re: Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up (PC)

by Hydro_PT

Original Post

Re: Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up [NOT SOLVED]

★ Apprentice

I usually do either the store thing, which always takes at least 3, generally 6-8 tries. Takes 30 minutes to an hour to see any of my dlc. Have to look at dlc in store to get it to work, just going to the store does nothing. Go offline with origin, start the game, works every time, but to get back online, have to click on origin on other screen, which windows game. Shows EA's focus, that a year down the line, still no fix....Thanks EA, Love you too...

Message 141 of 156 (958 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

thay dont give afuq 

Message 142 of 156 (933 Views)

★ Novice

it doesn't work with me, had it already on...

Message 143 of 156 (881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have Same Problem But In Ps3 

PLeeeeez i want solation ....

Message 144 of 156 (772 Views)

★ Apprentice

In an interesting twist, I've had Most Wanted installed on a Windows 8 Pro Partition since it released. Always had the issue DLC not showing up, and still does. When 8.1 came out, I created a new Games partition running 8.1 Pro, installed most wanted, and with this one, it runs flawlessly, DLC is there right away...On 8 I have to jump through hoops to get it listed, but 8.1 it's perfect...Could be because the 8 install was before the DLC purchase...If you can'tsee yours, try uninstalling game, restart, clean registry, restart, reinstall game...May fix it...

Message 145 of 156 (769 Views)

Re: [Logs request] - Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up

★★★ Newbie

most wonted 2012 

Message 146 of 156 (689 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ytyufyukfu

Message 147 of 156 (689 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have greater problems.Premium cars I discover every 14 days for three races.I have written many times on support, no answer.I just bought three premium packages but are seen only in singlplayer.

Message 148 of 156 (667 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Wow, this thread is still going on. Confusedmileyhappy:

And in the end, this bug was never fixed. I unninstalled MW 2012 a long time ago and I've learned my lesson: I won't ever again buy DLC from EA. In fact, I have not bought any other game published or developed by EA since then, and I shall continue to do so.

Everyone who suffered this bug should do the same, really. It's a small thing, but at least it is something we can do to show our feelings towards EA.

Message 149 of 156 (652 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@hydropt wrote:

Wow, this thread is still going on. Confusedmileyhappy:

And in the end, this bug was never fixed. I unninstalled MW 2012 a long time ago and I've learned my lesson: I won't ever again buy DLC from EA. In fact, I have not bought any other game published or developed by EA since then, and I shall continue to do so.

Everyone who suffered this bug should do the same, really. It's a small thing, but at least it is something we can do to show our feelings towards EA.

That just changed.

Why don't you try using this fix? It's worked for me.

Message 150 of 156 (729 Views)