Re: Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up (PC)

by HellWarrior38

Original Post

Re: Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up (PC)

★★★ Novice

And if you want to play with friends or in multiplayer with those cars what???   Standard smile

Message 111 of 156 (880 Views)

Re: Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up [NOT SOLVED]

★★ Novice

Hello WHY are you still selling the DLC when you have this issue I purchased it this weekend in the sale you happily take my money knowing it has issues  I can see all the new cars but when I go to them it just tells me to go to the store to buy them. this is false selling and I am pretty sure you are breaking the law doing so as the goods are not fit for purpose, Trying to get online to talk to an Advisor is a joke it is never less than £ hours waiting time .... Quite simply I want my money back as I feel robbed and all you care about is your profits since this issue has been around so long and you have not rectified it yet   : (

Message 112 of 156 (788 Views)

★ Apprentice

Think that's bad? I just bought the bundle, knowing it's nothing but a pain in the ass...(See my previous posts under this topic)...Guess I get to complain 4 times as loudly now, eh? Come on, EA, give us a freakin' break, here...

Message 113 of 156 (779 Views)

Re: Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up [NOT SOLVED] BUNDLE!

★ Novice

Basically i am having near enough the same problem but, i have payed and downloaded the Need for speed most wanted Bundle including the heroes pack, the terminal velocity pack and also the heroes pack, the first day it was fine and i could drive them.. after that something including the information telling me that they will back up my information on cloud popped up.. and now all of a sudden everything included in the bundle has now become unavailable, it has been removed from my order history and i whenever i go up to one of the cars i had bought it now says, Go To Store. But I Have Paid For This So Understandably i am quite Annoyed. (FIX THIS)

@hydropt wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: We would like users still experiencing this issue to try the following

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

I bought the Ultimate Speed Pack for Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 on 18th December (PC version - retail version of the game). After the update was downloaded, I could drive any of the 5 new cars, complete their singleplayer events, and race online with them. However, I noticed that everytime I would leave the game (in a normal way, through the quit menu) and I would return later on, the new cars wouldn't be available in EasyDrive menu, and everytime I approached one of them to switch, instead of "Change Car", it appeared "Go to the Store". I would go to the store using the in-game Origin feature, waited a bit until the information "you already own this" appeared. I would then return to the game and all cars would be available. The gamer never registers my 100% completion of this DLC, becaue everytime I start the game, since the DLC cars aren't available, it says "0 of 5 cars driven". I've driven all of them and completed their events already.

Today I started the game and no matter how many times I go to the store, I can't use the new cars. I'm sure the pack is installed, as I've checked, but I cannot drive the new cars, it always says "go to the store" when I approach one of them. They don't show up on the EasyDrive menu either.

I have proof I have bought the DLC, so I would like to know what's happening and why I can't access content I paid for.

Thank you in advance,

Hydro_PT

Message 114 of 156 (744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have bought complete DLC and the cars are there but when i want to drive them it says go to the store samen with the DLC races

please help........

Message 115 of 156 (711 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having the same problem as everyone else. I bought the Ultimate Speed pack and Terminal Velocity pack. At first they worked great. Recently when I would start the game, the cars i had gotten were not in the easy play menu and when I would drive up to one in the open-world it would say go to store. When i would do that, it would say I had already purchased the packs that the car was from. When i exited out of that all of the cars would be back like normal. However now, that trick won't work and no matter what I do I cannot get them to show up. I tried what EA said to do and checked the box to do the beta update but that did nothing. Please help

Message 116 of 156 (670 Views)

★★ Novice

Bought the game. Bought the DLC bundle. Worked fine first day. Next day, DLC not working at all.

Ironic that the DLC bundle cost much more than the game. Game works, bundle not. No warning what so ever about being an issue with the DLC.

And here we are with no fix.

Is it legal to sell a product that does not work?

For how long can it not be working before we purchasers must be compensated?

Message 117 of 156 (663 Views)

★ Apprentice

What I don't understand is why on the list it claims that this post is solved, yet when you click on go to solution there is in fact no solution, instead a message saying that EA is working on the problem. I don't see how that is solved.

Message 118 of 156 (641 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried a lot of things. Nothing worked for me. will it make a difference of the game is from one pace and my psn account is from another? I hope not, because other DLC worked on all my acconts

Message 119 of 156 (560 Views)

★ Apprentice

As long as you can get to the store in game, you should be able to enable dlc...keep going to the store, look at dlc you bought then esc, esc, will show it...

Message 120 of 156 (556 Views)