Stuck on White Screen - PC

by GGaloro

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on White Screen - PC

★★★ Novice

I bought the game and downloaded via Origin, when I launch the game, a loading icon appears for 2 seconds and then the game freezes on a white screen. The only way to closed it is Ctrl + Alt + Del. I have tried everything suggested on the forums and on the Origin Live Chat and it looks like I'm not the only one having this issue, but EA still doesn't know how to fix this. Is there anything I can do, besides getting a refund?

Message 1 of 7 (20,956 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck on White Screen - PC

★ Novice

My Bios has setting for Hyperthreading that was turned Off. Once I set that to ON, I have had no more issues

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (17,032 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

do you have over 100 friends on origin?

Message 2 of 7 (20,795 Views)

Community Manager

Hi ggaloro,

There is a thread regarding this issue:  Stuck on loading screen 

Please try the solution provided but if the issue persists post a new message in the main thread with additional details.

Regards, 

Barry.

barry.png
Message 3 of 7 (20,725 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is because of processor issue...i had the same problem while using dual core processor...i went into my pc bios and disabled the sw single processor mode and walla i was playing Nfs Most wanted 2012 :D

Message 4 of 7 (16,341 Views)

★ Novice

My Bios has setting for Hyperthreading that was turned Off. Once I set that to ON, I have had no more issues

Message 5 of 7 (17,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The following solution does not work on my computer. I have the same issue. At first a black screen appears and a loading screen for a few seconds then it is stuck on the legendary white screen☹☹

Message 6 of 7 (6,494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey did you get the solution for nfs most wanted 2012

Message 7 of 7 (2,813 Views)