Re: Steering problem: The car is so hard to control

by SteveAtlanta

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I have exactly the same problem.  Any answer would be appreciated!

Message 11 of 17 (2,848 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I already lowered the graphics but it still the steering respond too late. Is this a bug or something? I need all racers help to fix this problem
Message 12 of 17 (2,375 Views)

★ Novice

I’m haveing the same problem with the steering wheel but I quit playing it on my pc and now playing it on Xbox x...... so the mod won’t work on the Xbox what a waste of money..... thanks ea.... if anybody can help me with my problem it would help me out a lot...

Message 13 of 17 (1,954 Views)

★★ Novice

I play a game called "Second Life"  and I can make cars and adjust the driving scripts  to adjust "turning power"   This setting allows you to find that happy medium to allow you to actually keep the car on the road.  I tried the "Settings"  on Need for Speed - Most Wanted  and there is  NO "turning power" adjustment available.  Why?  There is a button to "recalibrate"  but I did that several times and still the steering is wildly uncontrollable.  Time for EA  to step up and listen to the gamers!  Fix the steeing adjustments by adding an adjustable "turning power" on the Settings!

Message 14 of 17 (1,696 Views)

★ Novice

it's funny this post is so old btu still rings true, not only is steering kindve hard to get down but every bump is a crash... the games more like a demolition derby. Not to mention when you go offroad for the shortcuts they often have such extreme bumps it will slam you into the guard rail or a wall.

Message 15 of 17 (1,630 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Not only that.

1. There's the AI (the artificial intelligence) where cops from (unit 1 the cruiser) Ford 1970 and the Rhinos can catch up on an M3 BMW in an instant like lighting, whilst your BMW M3 Coupe drives like a heavy truck pulling a trailor (wHaaAT THE HECK!!!). I mean, even a 12 YEAR OLD WOULD SEE THAT kind of a CHEATING PROGRAMMING

3. Cops are 1000x Faster,Heavier than any super car you choose TO DRIVE in that game and they are capable of knocking you off whilst your car weighs 0.001kg

"Basically, Your car is stripped off by Criterion Dev"

"You cannot take your car into the battle of the heaviest and the technical strategies of police units from Level one

The MOST WANTED CREW

#Rog is not there (the guy who takes you into the game) and informs you about the pursuit breakers and all

#TheBlackList and their challenges are not there (prolly they said you will have to make that one up on our heads)

#Cross is not there
#Junkman Parts are not there
#Pursuit breakers are excluded all most everything (I wouldn't be surprise is they take the wheels and tar off on the next one. Lol)
#There's no consistency with how MW 2005 had it Angi
#The nonstop crashes (OopsH Gosh), lack of Steering Sensitivity, The Chassy upgrades, the cars have no BRAKES or proper tire upgrades. that should have been added so we can get that perfect timing when we wanna steer into a corner instead of that stupid sliding mode, which I have no Idea when will they get rid off, it really test everyone's patience

A car just throws itself into that and you no longer have control but to watch until it comes out the end and wait for it to position itself back to stealth mode (mind bugling physics for a well competing game like NFS)

The Game Lacked That Real Time Driving Physic. It really did not draw attention for me like how 2005 was made.

Cars lacked movement or camera movement when you drive.

did you notice that the game does not not have the the last chase where the cops lock down the city and you have battle them with your driving skills, weight, timing and your full customized car with JUNK PARTS INCLUDED and speed breaker etc...?
Message 16 of 17 (1,599 Views)

Betreff: Steering problem: The car is so hard to control

★★★ Newbie
@alirezanoori1986 Maybe you can set this dead zone differently somewhere on the controller?
Message 17 of 17 (240 Views)