Re: Steering Sensitivity??

by Even_Steam

Original Post

★★★ Novice

i have read all again (i thought i have read all but i think i started reading at page 2 or 3. 

at page 1 i see ppl complaining the steering was too sensitive so they ruined the steering, if its sensitive its good but now my wheels steer too late.

first 40/50% of steering is fast but for a full steering turn to left or right its too slow. so when i react fast when i see a car (to avoid crash) the steering is to slow so instant crash.

its better they fix it like in beginning that the wheel steer when you do it with controller. 

the sound in this game make me trying it till its fixed becouse sounds make games awesome :D guns in battlefield :D car engines in race games :D i dont care for winning in pvp :P

Message 41 of 47 (2,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In case you haven't found it already, look in the Save folder, there is a 13 digit folder inside that and another MUD file inside that, and changing the controls will create another Controls file inside the 13 digit folder which contains the settings you are looking for.

Message 42 of 47 (2,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this seems a bit late and odd, but I tried holding the steering paddle forward while playing, and the sensitivity improved for me somewhat. I'm using an xbox controller on a pc.

Message 43 of 47 (1,934 Views)

★★★ Novice
i even bought the game for every plattform (ps3. vita, pc, android).
the only plattform which was playable for me was Android.
but the Android version is not the real full game but a real good experience. Good to know that i´m not the only one who have the issue. I like NFS The Run - it was a nearly perfect game. This game was from Black Box Studios - the devs of nfs underground. black box studio is the chance for ea to make a perfect NFS which everyone want to play at release!
Message 44 of 47 (1,590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I recently wanted to play this old gem and had the exact same issue. I couldn't find any useful solution, so I came up with my own: https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/587

You will have to mod your game, but in return you can use Xanvier's NFS ProStreet MultiFix and not use any other dinput8.dll like some other solutions suggested.

Message 45 of 47 (1,409 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not only that Angie,

1. There's the AI (the artificial intelligence) where cops from (unit 1 the cruiser) Ford 1970 and the Rhinos can catch up on an M3 BMW in an instant like lighting, whilst your BMW M3 Coupe drives like a heavy truck pulling a trailor (wHaaAT THE HECK!!!). I mean, even a 12 YEAR OLD WOULD SEE THAT kind of a CHEATING PROGRAMMING

3. Cops are 1000x Faster,Heavier than any super car you choose TO DRIVE in that game and they are capable of knocking you off whilst your car weighs 0.001kg

"Basically, Your car is stripped off by Criterion Dev"

"You cannot take your car into the battle of the heaviest and the technical strategies of police units from Level one"

The MOST WANTED CREW

#Rog is not there (the guy who takes you into the game) and informs you about the pursuit breakers when heat goes up

#TheBlackList and their challange are not there (prolly they said you will have to make that on your head)

#Cross is not there

#Junkman Parts are not there

#Pursuit breakers are excluded all most everything (I wouldn't be surprise is they take the wheels and tar off on the next one. Lol)

3. There's no consistency with the AI like how MW 2005 had. worst feature NFS has been battling with ever since)

4. The nonstop crashes (OopsH Gosh), lack of Steering Sensitivity, The Chassy upgrades, the game has no BRAKES & proper tire upgrades. that should have been added So you can get that perfect timing when you wanna steer into a corner instead of that  stupid sliding mode, which I have no Idea when will they get rid off, it really test everyone's patience. A car just throws itself into that and you no longer have control but to watch until it comes out the end and positions itself back to stealth mode (mind bugling physics for a well competing game like NFS)

6. The Game Lacked That Real Time Driving Physic. It does not draw your attention. Cars have no ABS brakes...

Did anyone noticed that the game does not not have the the last chase where the cops lock down the city and you have battle them with your driving skills, weight, timing and your full customized car with JUNK PARTS INCLUDED and speed breaker etc.

Message 46 of 47 (1,367 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not only that Angie,

1. There's the AI (the artificial intelligence) where cops from (unit 1 the cruiser) Ford 1970 and the Rhinos can catch up on an M3 BMW in an instant like lighting, whilst your BMW M3 Coupe drives like a heavy truck pulling a trailor (wHaaAT THE HECK!!!). I mean, even a 12 YEAR OLD WOULD SEE THAT kind of a CHEATING PROGRAMMING

3. Cops are 1000x Faster,Heavier than any super car you choose TO DRIVE in that game and they are capable of knocking you off whilst your car weighs 0.001kg

"Basically, Your car is stripped off by Criterion Dev"

"You cannot take your car into the battle of the heaviest and the technical strategies of police units from Level one"

The MOST WANTED CREW

#Rog is not there (the guy who takes you into the game) and informs you about the pursuit breakers and all

#TheBlackList and their challenges are not there (prolly they said you will have to make that one up on our heads)

#Cross is not there

#Junkman Parts are not there

#Pursuit breakers are excluded all most everything (I wouldn't be surprise is they take the wheels and tar off on the next one. Lol)

#There's no consistency with how MW 2005 had it Angie

#The nonstop crashes (OopsH Gosh), lack of Steering Sensitivity, The Chassy upgrades, the cars have no BRAKES or proper tire upgrades. that should have been added so we can get that perfect timing when we wanna steer into a corner instead of that  stupid sliding mode, which I have no Idea when will they get rid off, it really test everyone's patience

A car just throws itself into that and you no longer have control but to watch until it comes out the end and wait for it to positio itself back to stealth mode (mind bugling physics for a well competing game like NFS)

6. The Game Lacked That Real Time Driving Physic. It really did not draw attention for me like how 2005 was made.

Cars lacked movement or camera movement when you drive.

did you notice that the game does not not have the the last chase where the cops lock down the city and you have battle them with your driving skills, weight, timing and your full customized car with JUNK PARTS INCLUDED and speed breaker etc...?

Message 47 of 47 (1,367 Views)