Speed Points rising up when I'm not playing NFS

by CroKiller

Original Post

Re: Speed Points rising up when I'm not playing NFS

★ Novice

EA really needs to come up with a solution for this...

Message 31 of 35 (583 Views)

★★★ Novice

I do not believe, I had to buy the game again due to some players.
Everything was quiet, the speedpoints were normal.
Now begin to increase again without me playing.
I am outraged!

Message 32 of 35 (560 Views)

★★ Novice
I too have the same problem but I'm too scared of deleting the game file as I could Lose All My progress And DLC
Message 33 of 35 (527 Views)

★★★ Novice

[NFS Most Wanted] [PC]

I have also a problem with increased SP while I 'm not playing. But by searching the web, I found that it was a glitch caused by switching between playing offline (not connected to the internet/autolog) and online (connected to the internet and logged in to autolog). YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX8yBydTfZk

There are many people who use that glitch to cheat extra SP, but I don't want to cheat.

When I play Most Wanted on a place without internet, I play the game in singleplayer. Then when I have internet, I log on in autolog and I play the game in multiplayer on public servers, I race, change my car and try to unlock the mods, etc. But the problem is that switching between not connected to autolog and connected to autolog while playing multiplayer causes an SP glitch that gives me a few 100,000 SP every time I start playing on a server. After the server is loaded and you are able to race, it says:

SPEEDLEVEL UPDATE

SPEEDPOINTS EARNED AWAY FROM MULTIPLAYER: XXX,XXX SP

TOTAL SPEEDPOINTS: X,XXX,XXX SP

SPEEDLEVEL: SL XX

But if I played offline singleplayer before, I never gained so much speedpoints and if I don't played offline or singleplayer before (this happens mostly, when I play online - stop playing (close the game) - then start playing again a day later without playing offline or singleplayer), I even get these strange random speedpoints.

I hope anyone has a solution for the problem, because I don't like these glitched speedpoints (there is no challenge when playing multiplayer, because I get at least one SL every time I start playing and I have now almost every car there is, but I have no right to)

P.S. I speak Dutch, sorry if there are mistakes in the text.

Message 34 of 35 (488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my xbox360 is not saving my speed points and it resets it back to zero ever since i logged on for online

Message 35 of 35 (355 Views)