Re: [Solved] NFS Most Wanted 2012 - Lag in Singleplayer?

by Rollin_Rayc

Original Post

[Solved] NFS Most Wanted 2012 - Lag in Singleplayer?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello,

I purchased a new computer three days ago and yesterday I bought NFS Most Wanted 2012. The problem is that when the game starts, the race is on "Lag", takes an average of 1 ~ 3 secondsfor the game to respond to the command (for example, accelerate the car).
To try to solve the problem, I left that to the maximum resolution my monitor supports (1366x768), the shadows on the "Low" and all other options off or the worst. And yet, the problem persists.
Remember that I leave the computer with only the Origin and the game itself connected. I checked the "Recommended System Requirements", and I think my computer fits the requirements.

Recommended System Requirements for Origin 

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit (With Service Pack 1 and all available updates from Windows) 
Processor: Quad-core 
memory: 4 GB 
disk: 20 GB 
Video Card: compatible with DirectX 11.0, with 1.024 MB of RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 560 or ATI Radeon 6950) 

Now, my system:

Windows Edition: Windows 7 Home Premium / Service Pack 1

processor:AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor                           3.50 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 8,00 GB

System Type: 64-Bit Operating System

Disk space: 408 GB

Video Card: GeForce 210, compatible with DirectX 11.0, total available graphics memory: 4095 MB Dedicated Video Memory: 1024 MB DDR3

Can anyone please help me for solve my problem?

Thankful,

Message 1 of 4 (22,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah I'm having the same problem the game is pissing me off when it lag's 

plz help 

Message 2 of 4 (20,841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I also used to lag like crazy, but I customized the 3D Settings for NFS Most Wanted 2012 in my Nvidia Control Panel (which you can access by right clicking on your desktop and selecting Nvidia Control Panel, then select Manage 3D Settings and then select NFS Most Wanted 2012 and you will see options that you can customise). This helped my game a bit, I changed most settings to give me more performance rather than quality. 

Have u tried setting the pre-rendered frames setting? It seems this helps when you have lag from input devices. 

Message 3 of 4 (20,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How to Fix Need For Speed Most Wanted (NFS MW) 2012 Steering Sensitivity.

https://youtu.be/jn43K5NwVbc

Message 4 of 4 (5,471 Views)