[Resolved]Speed Points Reset or Stuck

by SistAlik

Original Post

Re: Did the Speed Points sync stop working?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

There is something wrong with Autolog servers since march. I have PC, PS3 and Vita versions. All versions wont load my friend list and on PS Vita I cant view my Autolog recommendations. Also I went into prestige mode on PS Vita and since that I have speed level "01" and 40 000 565 speed points when on all other platforms I have 50 000 000 speed points and speed level "71".

Message 51 of 170 (801 Views)

cannot get online SP registered, help!

★★ Novice

I started the game a week ago(PS vita version). I tried five times and couldn't get my multiplayer SP registered the whole week. I lost all my SP after completing the speedlist or change of players in the lobby. And I cannot level up!
As a result I won't be able to get some of the online trophies.
Anyone has the same problem? How to solve it?

Message 52 of 170 (779 Views)

Stuck on 851,660 SP points.

★★★ Newbie

Stuck on 851,660 SP points.. I play a bit, points are earned but after a while the score resets to 851,660. I've bought all DLC's and I start to regret it so badly...

Also tried to remove local data, reset, disable sync. Now I started from the beginning without any MW car taken down, but my points are still 851,660

Message 53 of 170 (769 Views)

[XBox] NFS Most Wanted Speed Points stuck at 0

★ Apprentice

Hello,

Like others in this forum, I have just started playing NFS Most Wanted and have now accumulated quite a few speed points in the single player progress, but my "main" speed points (those that allow me to challenge the "most wanted" cars) are stuck at 0.

I am playing on XBox 360 - can this issue be fixed?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Message 54 of 170 (910 Views)

Re: [XBox] NFS Most Wanted Speed Points stuck at 0

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

You are not alone me too, my SP are stuck to 0. Can't beat most wanted, etc ... i didn't see anybody from EA answer to this issue. I would like some communication about that ! 

Message 55 of 170 (896 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Pleaseeeee helpp i cant even begin the first race because i have 64K points but the other screen saying 0!!!!
Message 56 of 170 (873 Views)

SP online stuck

★★ Novice

Hi, my SP still stuck at 164000 in multiplayer..

By the way I win games but the number never increased.

My friends doesn't have any problems for example.

Message 57 of 170 (833 Views)

Re: SP online stuck

★ Novice

jup mee too got the porshe spider for 1 game came back the next day to see it removed and no points being added when you win a match even had -100 sp after i won the whole speedlist

Message 58 of 170 (793 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Straatford87

Hello, and thanks for your help.

So, if we start over now, will it actually work?  What's different from when we started the first time?

Message 59 of 170 (807 Views)

★★ Novice

but we can provide pictures... would that suffice? ... a video snapshot of ONLINE GAMEPLAY.. meaning that your character is Authentified by EA servers to be LEGITIMATE.

Disappointed

Message 60 of 170 (800 Views)