[Resolved]Speed Points Reset or Stuck

by SistAlik

Original Post

Re: Reciving no SP while playing the game for 4 hours. HELP the game is unplayab

★★★ Newbie

When i go offline, everything is going well. When im back to online, my SP restarts to 800k SP. Looks like the problem is lurking in OriginCloud

Message 31 of 170 (1,215 Views)

Why can't I get any more speed points?

★★ Newbie

Why can't i get more speed point's? I had over 10million speed points i spent them on upgrading my car's and now i can get over 343 speed points.

Message 32 of 170 (810 Views)

need for speed most wanted 2012

★★★ Newbie

Everytime i win a race it appears i win speed points, but after it shows i have 0 speed points. I'm not recieving speed points, why?

Message 33 of 170 (910 Views)

Re: Reciving no SP while playing the game for 4 hours. HELP the game is unplayab

★ Apprentice

Still have this bug , afther origin update. And nobody seems to know how to fix this. 

Message 34 of 170 (1,187 Views)

★ Novice

I am also have this annoying bug. SP only increase when in offline mode. EA please fix this.

Message 35 of 170 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah I'm having the same problem it says I've earned about 350,000 sp when I go to my driver details for gameplay but then if I go to most wanted drivers it tells me I have zero sp and there's no option for me to sign out of origin or play offline. I'm pretty much to the point I want my money back I payed to download it because this is bull *.
Message 36 of 170 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem. I am disappointed with the lack of help EA are providing. Only brought the game yesterday as I remember it being kick-*. This is utter rubbish and needs to be sorted now!! 

Message 37 of 170 (1,121 Views)

NFS:MOst wanted Speed points glitch

★★ Novice

My speed points in NFS:Most Wanted go to 280.015 every time I go online. There's something I can do?

Message 38 of 170 (898 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. If there isn't a fix soon we should sue EA or something,

Message 39 of 170 (1,053 Views)

★ Novice
I too can not accumulate Speed Points. I even tried erasing save files and deleting and reinstalling game thinking something was wrong with the download files. I understand that this game is 4 years old now and ea doesn't care about keeping up with older titles but I just bought this game and now I can't even progress in it, such a waste of HARD EARNED MONEY EA. FIX IT OR CREDIT MY PSN ACCOUNT EA.
Message 40 of 170 (1,047 Views)