[Resolved]Speed Points Reset or Stuck

by SistAlik

Original Post

Re: [Resolved]Speed Points Reset or Stuck

★★ Novice

My speedlvl went from 56 to 40 wth? anny Idea how to solve this ?

Message 161 of 170 (1,312 Views)

Re: Speed Points Reset or Stuck, Friends Not Available on Autolog

EA DICE Team

@cngiapt @RandomBelgianGuy

Can you make sure that you've connected to the multiplayer so that your points get synced again?

Message 162 of 170 (1,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yup still lvl 40 in onine campaign, my friend has the same problem too he reseted like from lvl 62 to now lvl 48

Message 163 of 170 (1,284 Views)

EA DICE Team

@RandomBelgianGuy

That is unfortunate.

As of this moment you two seem to be the only ones reporting that it still isn't working, while we did receive confirmation from other players that the issue was resolved for them.

It could be for example that the issue persists for you because you are experiencing some type of connection issue. For example, when you check in-game does it state that you are connected to Autolog?

Message 164 of 170 (1,269 Views)

★★ Novice

Me and my friend just played a speedlist and the speedpoints we earned just added up at the current lvls we have, after we left the game we both got an error from autolog not connected so we both just connected to it but there didn't happen annything special. Still the same low lvl

Message 165 of 170 (1,265 Views)

EA DICE Team

@RandomBelgianGuy

Connection errors would indeed prevent this from working properly. Could you provide the specific error message that you got?

Also, depending on the platform that you are playing on you might want to go through the following connection troubleshooting articles:

Message 166 of 170 (1,258 Views)

Re: Why do I keep losing speed points in NFS: Most Wanted (PS3)?

★★★★★ Newbie

THIS IS THE EXACT SAME THING FOR ME tOO!

Message 167 of 170 (1,237 Views)

Problem with SpeedList

★★★ Newbie

A year ago, I played the game, everything was fine, but now noticed that the points do not count, that is before after the race, I added on points and increased the level, and now does not add up that kind of nonsense?

Message 168 of 170 (1,162 Views)

★★ Novice

EA_Tom I have sent you a Message regarding this, As I've facing the exact same issue Frown My Speed Points are Stuck/Glitched & Need resetting If possible as It's broken the game for me completely Frown My PM Has all the details. Hope you can help! Thanks

Message 169 of 170 (1,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello. I do have other issue.
Im stuck with 40K sp. I delete the game data utility to gain access to the aero and short gears for the jaguar because of the bug in single player, but then i reinstalled the version 1.03 and now im stuck with the 40K... can you please help me.. im playing in ps3
Message 170 of 170 (870 Views)