Re: Pagani Huayra not Unlockable

by TheSteamAtlas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pagani Huayra not Unlockable

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Despite racing the most wanted race 6 times with 3 different cars with various different mods on and off, I am unable to complete this event. Even when I win by a long shot and the game tells me I won, the pagani car will not appear in my cars menu after being taken down and the race is counted as a loss. This is aggrivating and despite tech support, I haven't been able to make any progress.

Message 1 of 5 (488 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

I finally found the solution on my own and its silly. The game wants to balance the race so its always balanced, and many of the times, I was using an Audi R8 to finish, as it was my favourite car. But the difference is, the first attempt on that race was with a faster car, which I lost with. The weird thing was, the game would count my race as a loss because I failed to beat my fastest time on that race, which was set by the faster car. I would say grab a Veyron or McLaren. I assume this technique was mean to work with the individual car races, but it fell flat here.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (475 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I had a simular problem with one of the new DLC cars. I had to take him down 5 times before it gave me credit. So, try this, ( I know its frustrating) take your best car. Beat him, then keep doing take downs till it unlocks. It took me 5 times, but I did finily get the credit.

IF you lose the boss car, just drive around and wait for it. It will come back. Don't enter any other race, just keep driving around.

Message 2 of 5 (467 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its not that the car wont unlock after winning, its that the game seems to think I'm not winning. Even after I complete the race in time and get the screen saying I've beat the Pagani Huayra, the car simply despawns and the racer is counted as a loss, with a silver stripe next to the race in the Most Wanted race menu. I have now won the race 8 times with more cars, this is getting frustrating.

Message 3 of 5 (456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same issue.

When I win the race, the game states I've beat the Pagani and the car drives off.

The game doesnt provide me the chance to take the car down as it thinks I have lost and in the Most Wanted race menu it displays a silver stripe.

Have you come across a solution to fix this?

Message 4 of 5 (419 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I finally found the solution on my own and its silly. The game wants to balance the race so its always balanced, and many of the times, I was using an Audi R8 to finish, as it was my favourite car. But the difference is, the first attempt on that race was with a faster car, which I lost with. The weird thing was, the game would count my race as a loss because I failed to beat my fastest time on that race, which was set by the faster car. I would say grab a Veyron or McLaren. I assume this technique was mean to work with the individual car races, but it fell flat here.

Message 5 of 5 (476 Views)