[PC] Stuck on loading screen

by kerimkJ

Original Post

Re: Stuck on loading screen

★★ Apprentice

It's now June 2017 so thought these issues would be resolved, I install origin ok on my pc...but when I run it I just get a white screen with the round whirls circle thing.....tried everything, clean boot etc..

however my my son who has an identical build pc installed and ran origin without a problem....

any ideas please

thanks

Message 251 of 261 (3,336 Views)

Re: [PC] Stuck on loading screen

★★ Novice

I FINALLY FIX IT!
I'd tried many ways like, installing .NET framework, reinstalling Origin, re-login Origin, clearing origin's cache in AppData and ProgramData, changing game resolution in config.NFS13Save, reinstalling graphic card driver, remove & reinstall game, etc.

I was looking at msconfig's services (Windows + R), hide all Microsoft services. I couldn't see Origin Client Service and Origin Web Helper Service
I also didn't see Origin program listed  in App & Features (Remove app & program in Windows 10's Settings)

The only way that fix for me is to REMOVE ORIGIN FOLDER (not Origin Games folder), download and reinstall OriginThinSetup.exe again. Then just normally login Origin app & play Most Wanted, and YES! no more loading loop!

Hope this will help someone

Message 252 of 261 (2,763 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Purchased this one yesterday and you guessed it! Eternal loading screen - good job - all "Fixes" don't work for me. Just consumed around 2 hrs waiting for the loading to complete - still nothing.

Message 253 of 261 (2,377 Views)

Re: Stuck on loading screen

★★★ Newbie

platform-xbox 360

confirmation that this occurs on the first loading screen- yes

offline mode-still getting the loading screen

error message-no error message just loading

Message 254 of 261 (2,005 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

June 2020. Same thing. Infinite loading screen.

IMPORTANT.

I have the opportunity to perform a test.

A friend of mine has the game too.

I logged into his Origin account on my machine and ran the game.

The game runs perfectly!!!

Back to my Origin account, tried to run the game.

Game stuck on loading screen.

My friend logged into my Origin account on his machine and tried to run the game.

Game stuck on loading screen on his machine.

My friend back to his account on his machine and ran the game.

The game runs perfectly!!!

This proves that the problem is on Origin account.

Message 255 of 261 (1,668 Views)

★★ Novice

Joined your club when launched the game in Steam while had EA Play subscription (I had it purchased in origin a while ago and had 90h+, just thought with EA Play I would get access to DLCs). Now, infinite loading screen + none of the solution has worked for me.

Message 256 of 261 (1,174 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, I was successful in solve my problem.

I had two copies of the game in my account.

One purchased in the past and another got by a free period of use Origin Acess.

The solution: I had deleted a copy of the game that was added by expired Origin Access and then magically the game ran perfectly.

I hope this solution helps you and the other friends.

Best regards.

Message 257 of 261 (1,161 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, thank you for the reply. Can you please tell me how to delete it as you did? The only clearly visible option was to "Hide game" (which I've already done since the end of EA Play subscription) that had no effect. Also I've already unlinked Steam from EA account in settings, but the games are still visible.
And indeed, the Steam version has different cover and I suppose different localization...

Message 258 of 261 (1,148 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi. I'm glad to help you out.

It's easy!

1. Access origin.com in your web browser.
  2. Log in with your credentials.
  3. Access your game library.
  4. Locate the repeated game previously added to your account by an expired EA Play period. (An alert message: "Your EA Play membership has expired" should be showed below the game image).
  5. Right-click on it.
  6. Click on "Remove from Library"
  7. Follow the next steps to complete the process.

That's it! Hope you make it and your game back to work. Wink

Message 259 of 261 (1,127 Views)

★★ Novice

Unfortunately, there is no "Remove from Library" option for EA Play Steam subscription (only Add to Favorites, Hide/Unhide and in some cases achievements). Maybe this option is unable because I unlinked Steam account previously. I may contact EA support directly later if I won't find any solution, see what they'll say.

Also tried EA desktop beta: it doesn't even launch the game and does not specify the error, just "try later"

Message 260 of 261 (1,115 Views)