Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC] Stuck on loading screen

by kerimkJ

Original Post

Re: Stuck on loading screen

★ Apprentice

The DRM that comes with video games, including Most Wanted, often blocks online use if it's been hacked or cracked in anyway.

Look Alfred, I'm Batman not a millionaire playboy!
Message 11 of 252 (4,994 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know that... but that was the only "solution" that I had to play the game yesterday... I want a real solution because I bought the game for the online functionality... I should no have to crack a game that I buy in Origin... that is just madness

Message 12 of 252 (4,991 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Maybe someone has this thing working and can upload their working nfs13.exe so we can test out if it works with a non-cracked exe.

Message 13 of 252 (4,965 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What virus software / firewall software do you have on your desktop? Are the ones you have on your laptop different? I assume you've updated all of your drivers, etc.

If they are not different try loading your desktop in a clean boot:

1. Start the System Configuration Utility
    • Press and hold the Windows key and R, type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • The System Configuration dialog box is displayed.
  2. Configure selective startup options
    • In the System Configuration Utility box, click the General tab, and then click Selective Startup.
    • Uncheck the “Load startup items.”
    • Click the Services tab.
    • Click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box.
    • Click Disable All, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted, click Restart to restart the computer.
Message 14 of 252 (4,951 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That did not work... And I have the same anti-virus in both of my computers and yes my drivers are up to date

Message 15 of 252 (4,913 Views)

★★★★ Novice

well,

im having the same problem, but instead of freezing my game crashes, well freezes with a crash message behind the game

Message 16 of 252 (4,905 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This problem has been KILLING me. I just heard a rumour that the cause is multi-monitors. Turn off all extra monitors besides the primary and the game loads (or so I've read). Will be testing when I get home. Hope this helps someone as this has cause me so much grief.

Message 17 of 252 (4,899 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problems...any one have luck getting past the constant loading loop screen?

Message 18 of 252 (4,889 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well..

On 2 of my computers i only use 1 screen each(Well 2 and a Laptop), so its not multimonitor(Ing?) thats the problem..

Message 19 of 252 (4,882 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Game was running perfectly fine for the first couple days and i just restarted the computer today and the loading screen error started, reinstalled the game and about to install the old drivers as well.

Message 20 of 252 (4,878 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help