Re: Stuck on loading screen

by bestnvrrest

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I solved this issue by creating an Origin ID. I hadn't played an Origin game for a while and I was using my e-mail to login, so when I clicked Origin, Account, Change Origin ID. It said invalid ID and took my to a website to make a new one. I logged in to Origin with my newly created ID and it resolved the problem. Hope this helps someone.

Message 51 of 261 (4,073 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been troubleshooting all evening, with all suggested solutions, to no avail. Guess I'll have to let the game collect dust for a month... (Currently 7:30 am)

Message 52 of 261 (4,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FEARCE!!! YOU PRINCE!!! Sorted my problem, thanks.

Same thing - hadn't used Origin in ages. Does this mean my account goes stale if I don't use it in 10 months? thanks EA - thought I'd spent money...

Message 53 of 261 (4,065 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi

Platform - Win7 SP1

8GB 1333Mhz RAM

750GB HDD

Nvidia Geforce GT 525M 2GB

The game stuck on the first loading screen, both online and offline. No error messages

Message 54 of 261 (4,052 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So yet again you release an unfinished game that dosn't even work, why do we even bother buying your games anymore, Well this is the last time I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW.

Message 55 of 261 (4,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you start it in offline mode??

Message 56 of 261 (3,990 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

unistall origin generall Revo Uninstaller Pro reboot 

install again origin reboot again 

Message 57 of 261 (3,963 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ive tried everything it says and nothing works to even get past the loading screen. Not even temporary. 

Tried: deleting and reinstalling, deleted and reinstalled origin, alt tab to make it windowed, updated my origin info, set the origin in game to off, tried booting online and offline, ran as administrator, ran in compatibility mode, updated game files. can only get to the loading screen after the press any button. (windows 7)

Message 58 of 261 (3,959 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is anyone from EA going to answer this problem or are you just taking the piss, where is EA live chat gone, phone service is shocking, I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Message 59 of 261 (3,930 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

After trying everything previously posted I tried one post mentioning .NETframework. That was the solution for me. Haven't had a problem since. So I would make sure you have the newest.

Go here and download it:

http://www.microsoft.com/net

Hope that clears things up. 

Message 60 of 261 (3,856 Views)