Re: Stuck on loading screen

by Rooglas

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I got that problem too, when I try to play by the Origin the game stucks at the first loading... screen. But if i "crack" it i can play singleplayer just fine. Damm i want to play online !!! And another problem is the fps drop at some stages of the game , 60fps drops to 30fps... i'm playing at the max specs with some modifications but this doesn't explain this fps drop down.

PC Specs :

Firewall/Antivirus off

Windows 8 64bits

Intel i5-3570k stock clock/stock cooler

Zotac GTX 670 AMP! stock clock/stock cooler. Nvidia beta driver 310.33

Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHZ DDR3

Crucial M4 128GB SSD "Where the game is" / Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM 64mb

Asrock z77 Extreme4 FW/P2.40

Message 21 of 261 (34,313 Views)

★ Novice

Now you just need disconnect online and you can play the game without onlion function!

I think this is a Bug and we need EA to repair it!

Message 22 of 261 (34,305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Apparently this treatment is caused because their authentication server is not working. "novafusion.ea.com"

Message 23 of 261 (34,299 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Start NFS Most Wanted in offline mode. That solved my problem.

Message 24 of 261 (34,268 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi everyone,

If you are experiencing this issue can you please provide some details such as:

• Your platform
  • Confirmation that this occurs on the first loading screen: Yes / No
  • No loading screen issue in Offline mode:
  • Error message (if any)

divineaura  Can you tell us if now, you can play, even when online features are enabled?

wolfdk1984 I don't think you are experiencing the same issue, what is the exact error message?

Message 25 of 261 (34,247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

If I start the game while in offline mode, the game will load fine. You can connect to origin and autolog servers but after a few minutes of gameplay it will still crash.

If I start the game while connected to Origin, it will always crash after "Press Any Key" screen.

Running off i7 640UM, GT335M, v310.33 driver on 64-bit Win7 Professional.

Message 26 of 261 (34,167 Views)

★ Apprentice
  • Your platform : PC (Origin download)
  • Confirmation that this occurs on the first loading screen: Yes 
  • No loading screen issue in Offline mode: I started the game with Origin in offline mode and the problem persists
  • Error message (if any): no error message... just loading screen that never ends
Message 27 of 261 (34,139 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Can you try turning off the Origin in-game overlay? You can do that by going to Application Settings, In Game tab, and remove the check mark from Enable Origin In Game.

Are you using SLI or anything like that? Have you tried shutting off your anti-virus/firewall? If you have the same program on your laptop and PC there still might be some configuration that happens to be different.

When you say the loading screen never ends, does it FREEZE or does the ticker on the bottom keep going forever?

I'm wondering, since the crack works, it might be because it's bypassing logging into Origin. You might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling Origin just in case.

Sorry for the jumble of requests :catsad:

Message 28 of 261 (34,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

•Your platform PC / Windows 8 64bits

•Confirmation that this occurs on the first loading screen: Yes

•No loading screen issue in Offline mode: Same problem if i start on Origin Off-Line mode.

•Error message (if any): No error message.

Message 29 of 261 (34,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I do not have SLI

I tried with no firewall and anti-virus and is still on the loading screen( It does not freeze... It keeps loading forever... the tips keep moving forever)

Also, I tried disconnecting my second monitor and still does not work

Message 30 of 261 (34,062 Views)