Re: Stuck on loading screen

by CosmicF

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

The DRM that comes with video games, including Most Wanted, often blocks online use if it's been hacked or cracked in anyway.

Look Alfred, I'm Batman not a millionaire playboy!
Message 11 of 261 (6,427 Views)

★ Apprentice

I know that... but that was the only "solution" that I had to play the game yesterday... I want a real solution because I bought the game for the online functionality... I should no have to crack a game that I buy in Origin... that is just madness

Message 12 of 261 (6,424 Views)

★★ Novice

Maybe someone has this thing working and can upload their working nfs13.exe so we can test out if it works with a non-cracked exe.

Message 13 of 261 (6,398 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

What virus software / firewall software do you have on your desktop? Are the ones you have on your laptop different? I assume you've updated all of your drivers, etc.

If they are not different try loading your desktop in a clean boot:

1. Start the System Configuration Utility
    • Press and hold the Windows key and R, type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • The System Configuration dialog box is displayed.
  2. Configure selective startup options
    • In the System Configuration Utility box, click the General tab, and then click Selective Startup.
    • Uncheck the “Load startup items.”
    • Click the Services tab.
    • Click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box.
    • Click Disable All, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted, click Restart to restart the computer.
Message 14 of 261 (6,384 Views)

★ Apprentice

That did not work... And I have the same anti-virus in both of my computers and yes my drivers are up to date

Message 15 of 261 (6,346 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

well,

im having the same problem, but instead of freezing my game crashes, well freezes with a crash message behind the game

Message 16 of 261 (6,338 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

This problem has been KILLING me. I just heard a rumour that the cause is multi-monitors. Turn off all extra monitors besides the primary and the game loads (or so I've read). Will be testing when I get home. Hope this helps someone as this has cause me so much grief.

Message 17 of 261 (6,332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problems...any one have luck getting past the constant loading loop screen?

Message 18 of 261 (6,322 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well..

On 2 of my computers i only use 1 screen each(Well 2 and a Laptop), so its not multimonitor(Ing?) thats the problem..

Message 19 of 261 (6,315 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Game was running perfectly fine for the first couple days and i just restarted the computer today and the loading screen error started, reinstalled the game and about to install the old drivers as well.

Message 20 of 261 (6,312 Views)