PC Camera Angle

by calystax

Original Post

PC Camera Angle

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Try as I might I cannot get the standard chase view.The game defaults to a view of the right side of cars meaning that I have to hold the R stick to the left all the time.This makes using the buttons almost impossible.Pressing the L face button of the 360 controller does not help, nor does pressing the C key on my keyboard have tried deleting both the save and config files and this does not help.I have also reinstalled the game.The 360 controller works perfectly on Burnout Paradise.

Solved.Seems I had to press the PgUp key.Would have been nice to have had some sort of hint somewhere in the documentation.

Message 1 of 5 (1,885 Views)

Re: PC Camera Angle

★★ Novice

I am having this precise problem, and not only does PgUp not fix it, it doesn't appear to do anything. The game is literally unplayable. How do I get the chase camera to actually chase?

Message 2 of 5 (1,762 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Can someone please comment on this? How am I supposed to play a game when this is the default viewing angle?

http://i.imgur.com/yGnXo09.jpg

There has been nothing I can google that mentions this problem, let alone a fix, on the entire internet except this single post. Whoever wants to prove me bad a googling, feel free because it doesn't exist.

Message 3 of 5 (1,754 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BadfingerNA Do you get the problem fixed please let me know
Message 4 of 5 (808 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Message 5 of 5 (526 Views)