Re: Origin friends not showing up in game?

by HALLO---DARKNESS

Original Post

Origin friends not showing up in game?

★★ Apprentice

only one out of the 6 people i have on origin that play most wanted shows up on the most wanted list and not everyone always shows up on the billboards/speedwall/speedcameras is anybody else having an issue with friends not showing up?

Message 1 of 12 (3,201 Views)

★ Pro
I have similar problem, all friends show up on speed cams and billboards but not in the most wanted list, only have one friend there. Re-installed the game but Origin still just detects one of them
Message 2 of 12 (3,173 Views)

★★★ Novice

I thought I was the only Idiot with this issue. Appernetly not!! Nor am I an idiot.  Myself and a few friends have the same issue.  Only ONE friend /shows on the list and out of SIX friends only 2  show up on the billboards and speed cameras. We have tried everything. Changing orgin names, reg on the nfs site, re-installing. 

Message 3 of 12 (3,166 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any solution on this yet?

Message 4 of 12 (3,152 Views)

★★ Apprentice

its just one of those things we're gonna have to wait out

Message 5 of 12 (3,145 Views)

★ Pro
I think this problem is related to origin client and not the game itself, if you look at the Origin client it will show you which other people you have on your friendslist that has the game and it will show you the only one of your friends or so has the game.
Message 6 of 12 (3,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It all comes down to ORIGIN and not NFSMW. I do think that your "name" has something to do with it. Myself and some friends changed our names in Origin. It was HALLO---DARKNESS and then I changed it to lxXDARKNESSXxl. BUT on my friends list it continued showing "HALLO---DARKNESS".  So I took the initiative to rename myself again and change it back to the original name. It seems to be working for some of my friends. I can only confirm it later tonight. Try it and let me know if you have changed your names since origin started.? Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 7 of 12 (3,110 Views)

★ Guide

You're completely right, that's Origin's fault. Different game localizations have different gameID's, hence game has problems with figuring out which friends to add. Funny enough, you can see all of your friends at several menus, i.e. when you create a friend only game, all your friends will be available on invite list, but not when you're freeriding alone.

Message 8 of 12 (3,103 Views)

★★ Novice

None of my friends are on my most wanted list, (in game or online) but they are contribute to recommendations, billboards, etc.

Message 9 of 12 (3,059 Views)

Message 10 of 12 (3,054 Views)