Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted can it be installed in this spec?

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Need For Speed Most Wanted can it be installed in this spec?

★★★ Newbie

http://support.apple.com/kb/SP620

Hi, can i play the New Need For Speed Most Wanted with my macbook pro (2,2ghZ version) with the spec in the link above? I have windows installed in my macbook, but im just wondering if the spec of my macbook is good enough to play the game.Thanks for answering

Message 1 of 4 (2,037 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@sanur10xc wrote:

http://support.apple.com/kb/SP620

Hi, can i play the New Need For Speed Most Wanted with my macbook pro (2,2ghZ version) with the spec in the link above? I have windows installed in my macbook, but im just wondering if the spec of my macbook is good enough to play the game.Thanks for answering

Yes it can be installed and played with those specs , the HD 6750M is a strong GPU for gaming on laptops. Dont forget to Accept as Solution, if this answer helped. You're welcome

Message 2 of 4 (2,026 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The only thing I have to add is that your graphics card may not be natively supported as it seems that EA does not like testing their games on mobile graphics cards.  You also need to remember to cut your RAM in half if you're using BootCamp.  You're processor power might be cut in half as well if BootCamp hasn't changed that aspect from five or seven years ago.

Look Alfred, I'm Batman not a millionaire playboy!
Message 3 of 4 (2,024 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi,

Here is the Recommended System Requirement:

• OS: Windows 7 (Service Pack 1 and all available windows updates) 64-bit
  • Processor: Quad-Core CPU
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • Hard Drive: 20 GB
  • Disk Drive: DVD ROM Drive
  • Graphics Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 or ATI RADEON 6950)
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible
  • Peripherals: Keyboard and Mouse

Mac systems are not listed on the system requirement or Minimum System Requirement, however if you run the game with Windows it should work. Mac systems are not supported so we cannot confirm that you will never encounter an issue but if so, just let us know and we will try to help you.

Message 4 of 4 (2,010 Views)