Re: Need For Speed - Most Wanted 2012 Randomly crashes!

by QuantumMelons

Original Post

★ Novice

Anyone please help me, crash randomly occured when I was playing NFS Most Wanted. I have made changes that currently told in this topic, but it has no effects until I change my HDMI cable into DVI cable. And it works!

But unfortunately, It happened again. such an annoying thing Confusedmileysad:

by the way, here's my PC specification : This is my specs.

Message 11 of 17 (2,355 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Try disabling Origin's in-game overlay. 

1. From the Origin menu, select Application Settings

2. Select the Origin In Game tab.

3. Uncheck Enable Origin In Game

Message 12 of 17 (2,330 Views)

★ Novice

If you have tried all those solutions, you should try this solution :

if your MEMORY support XMP(Extreme Memory Profile), please kindly activate it by choosing "profile 1" that can be found in UEFI menu. That solution works perfectly in my PC.

Message 13 of 17 (2,238 Views)

★ Novice

I am using a del precision t-1650 desktop pc, which uses a core i-7 processor, with 16 gb ram, 1 gb nvedia quattro 2000 graphics card and a 500 gb ssd, all the components are factory installed and i have not overvclocked my graphics card or my processor, so i see no reason for the game to crash. but 10-15 minuits into the game, and the game usually crashes, I think my friends at EA can imagine how it feels when you are just about to win a race and your screen goes black. I think EA should come up, either with an answer or an explanation, as to why they are not coming up with an answer. I as a customer am severly dissapointed in EA's nonchalance towards the issue.

Message 14 of 17 (2,220 Views)

★★ Novice

EA doesn't care, that is why they were voted the worst company of 2012 and now 2013.

Message 15 of 17 (1,952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi eczoiberg, I was having the same problem so how I got over it was 1. turn off all overclocking from BIOS. 2 If you are using NVIDIA card on windows screen go to NVIDIA control panel, select manage 3d settins, select program settings, select NFS Most wanted and experiment with ani filter, triple buffer, display, etc... Worked for me! I do not know how to upload a pic of my settings or I would do so. Happy trails!

P.S. I use Nvidia Gtx 550 ti. core i7 on EVGA x58. TOP PERFORMANCE!

Message 16 of 17 (1,898 Views)

★★ Novice

almost 10 years later, i decided to play this game again i was experiencing issues. after 5 days i found out that Lowering my GPU clock by 100mhz fixed the problem. nothing is overclocked on my system but i guess the game wasnt happy with the Graphics Card (GTX1070). 

Message 17 of 17 (736 Views)