NFS won't connect

by CheeseKransky23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS won't connect

★ Novice

I have wasted an hour trying to get this working on ps4. Have tried everything on every thread, just says check your connection. Seems like a scam from EA to me

Message 1 of 4 (814 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS won't connect

Community Manager

@CheeseKransky23 

Sorry about that. You posted this in the Most Wanted forum so I thought that was the game you were trying to play. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (770 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @CheeseKransky23.

The servers for Most Wanted have been discontinued. Unfortunately, there is no online play available for this title.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (785 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo It's not nost wanted NFS 2015. Just downloaded it from the ps store
Message 3 of 4 (776 Views)

Community Manager

@CheeseKransky23 

Sorry about that. You posted this in the Most Wanted forum so I thought that was the game you were trying to play. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (771 Views)