NFS Most Wanted Error code 193 "You have previously connected to autolog with a different account." HELP!!!!!

by bf3Jojje_

Original Post

NFS Most Wanted Error code 193 "You have previously connected to autolog with a different account." HELP!!!!!

★★ Novice

I may have the most annoying problem ever..

First of all, me and my brother have two different PSN accounts on the PS3.

He logged in his account, and started Need for speed Most Wanted.
Not knowing that the game will get linked to our combined Origin-account (Because we do play BF3 on the same computer and use the same Origin-account).

Now, the problem is that when im starting NFS Most Wanted, on MY PSN account, it tells me:

Error 193 "You have previously connected to autolog with a different account."

I have been in contact with the customer support in the US, they told me that i have to CALL to the swedish support (i live in Sweden) and tell them about my problem.

I just finished talking to them.

They have unlinked my brothers PSN account to our combined Origin-account and added my PSN account instead.

I then tested the game, and the SAME problem appears..

I have tried to delete my brothers save file, uninstall the whole game, AND delete my brothers PSN account..
Still not working..

When i called them and told them that it still not works, they told me that it is totally impossible to get another PSN account linked to the games autolog.
That the account that is logged in when the game is started for the first time, is the account that only can access to autolog and ONLY that account. 

I personally dont believe that talk, instead i think that they DONT want to help me because it is a rare problem.. 
What do you think about my problem?
Please help me.

Im desperate.

Message 1 of 4 (3,582 Views)

Re: NFS Most Wanted Error code 193 "You have previously connected to autolog with a different account." HELP!!!!!

★★ Novice

The answer to this error is only in the Autolog , which now can be accessed only with mobile app. Look for  Need for Speed™ Autolog application on your phone.

Once you log in you'll see your Profile on the landing page, but if you chose menu, scroll down to the end of it and chose Platform Select, the real problem will be revealed , a worng username.

Only solution is to force EA to fix this. Today I have found the core of the problem and addressed it to EA Help team , but somehow I dont think it will be fixed unless we all vouch.

Message 2 of 4 (3,049 Views)

Re: NFS Most Wanted Error code 193 "You have previously connected to autolog with a different a

★ Novice

I too have the exactly same problem. It's annoying and ridiculous as hell.

I've wasted countless hours on this stupid problem, which is so simple yet they cannot solve it.

I read somewhere that you might solve the problem by requesting deletion of your account from Origin and start anew, but the catch is the loss of whatever purchases you have had via Origin without any refund.

Beep and beep and beep!

What is this? Is this the way of EA telling all of us to buy their games on our own risk?

I spent $60 dollars to buy a game to play online with my friends (simple wish yet not possible), not to waste my precious time onto dealing with their customer services.

Message 3 of 4 (2,679 Views)

Re: NFS Most Wanted Error code 193 "You have previously connected to autolo

★★★★★ Newbie
@bf3Jojje_ Did you find a solution to this problem?
Me and my wife have had different accounts on our ps3. Now my son wants to play...
I've also spent hours trying to find a solution for this problem.
Tried to find the 'Need for Speed™ Autolog' app, but I only found traces of if it on some strange site and it was only for iPhone. I use Android.
(BTW: I'm also from Sweden)
Message 4 of 4 (1,516 Views)