Most Wanted profile

by thescenario

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Most Wanted profile

★★★ Newbie

This is a dumb little question but it is bugging the hell out of me.

I'm playing Most Wanted on 360 and I assume that the profile picture is your gamertag picture. Am I right or wrong? If I am wrong can someone please let me know how to go about changing it? I just have the default Xbox logo as my In-game profile picture and I know it's insignificant but it is really bugging me.

Message 1 of 3 (411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Most Wanted profile

★★ Apprentice

By Default the game will display your Xbox Gamerpic. You can change this by opening the xbox guide, scrolling to Profile/edit profile.

If you want to customize it even more, you can log into autolog on Needforspeed.com and upload a personalized image that will appear on the most wanted list and billboards in game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (403 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

By Default the game will display your Xbox Gamerpic. You can change this by opening the xbox guide, scrolling to Profile/edit profile.

If you want to customize it even more, you can log into autolog on Needforspeed.com and upload a personalized image that will appear on the most wanted list and billboards in game.

Message 2 of 3 (404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Above is correct, autlog / needforspeed.com is where you can change this out of game, you'll need to log in with your Origin account.

Message 3 of 3 (388 Views)