Re: Maintain/ Return to Fullscreen

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Maintain/ Return to Fullscreen

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello. 

I was playing a game (NFS Most Wanted) and it launches in full screen the way I want it to, but if I ALT + Tab to a different application and return the game is no longer full screen and a menu bar gets added to the top of the window. 

I can switch between applications fine on NFS Hot Pursuit in Steam and when I switch back it returns to full screen, so just wanted to see if anybody knew how to do this on Origin. 

I like to play my own music during racing games. For most other games this wouldn't be an issue.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (794 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Mantakno Thanks for taking the time to post but changing background resources will have no effect on what the OP is seeing. 

@AsadM92 Pressing Alt+Enter once you tab back into the game should put the video back into full screen. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (737 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

you can try change windows to use more resources to background task.

some say, it also depend on pc is strong enough to handle such.
in old days people actual crash app then taskout so it could be releated to that full screen windows mode then it do allow task switch better, but Nvidia Experience also controll Full screen Game in the settings,
not sure exatly why you have issue with it.
i have seen games that actual pause itself jumping to menu then taskout
so game itself can also change this.

Message 2 of 3 (774 Views)

Community Manager

@Mantakno Thanks for taking the time to post but changing background resources will have no effect on what the OP is seeing. 

@AsadM92 Pressing Alt+Enter once you tab back into the game should put the video back into full screen. 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (738 Views)