Re: KNOWN ISSUES WITH NEW UPDATE - PLEASE POST HERE

by stanketo

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Every time I load nfs most wanted up the licence plate goes back to the start me up licence plate i can change it but it only stays if your on the game.

Message 31 of 39 (739 Views)

★★★ Novice

So after the update I noticed my game is a bit more laggy. FPS has dropped about 5-10 in most areas and when I do activate even 2X super sampling it kills my FPS completely. I have a Zotac GeForce GTX660 2GB. Im sure its not all that demanding. The game is still awesome but wish this stuff was better optimized so I don't need the top of the line to run it cause I always run the mid range cards and they usually can max everything up to the release of the next gen.

Message 32 of 39 (718 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well Just encounted a new one. I cant join public speedlists. Tried 4 times, crashed 4 times. Anyone else encountered this?

Message 33 of 39 (704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem with the Jaguar XKR. I didn't notice I could equip the ram chasis from the start, however, I  did notice that there were two races that awarded me the Ram Chasis, and the race where I was supposed to get the Aero Body and the Short Gears (Burning Rubber) did not work properly, so I never got those mods. Unfortunately I can't get them anymore since I already won the race. 

Message 34 of 39 (684 Views)

★★ Novice
I drove every car (41/41), but did not get the Love Them and Leave Them achievement. Tried numerous times to unlock by driving each car again, but nothing happens.

Don't know if this is EA or Criterion's fault, but what happened to you after Burnout Paradise?
Message 35 of 39 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Xbox360:

I posted about the "Destruction Site" Smash n' Grab event that will 100% ALWAYS crash when the clock strikes 0:01 and you have the score to win 1st place (In addition to the other problems I posted), but these Smash N' Grab events are starting to crash more often when the clock strikes zero (For first place only!) and sometimes in the middle of the event and it's not just that specific event.

I hope they fix these Smash N' Grab events or just get rid of them all-together. They are keeping me from winning the achievements and they are not really that fun to play altogether.

Message 36 of 39 (604 Views)

★★ Novice
PC-Screen goes black after just a few minutes
Message 37 of 39 (599 Views)

★ Novice

I get flashing screens in certain locations here's a link to the video of my problems. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-AqsfOF1E

Message 38 of 39 (504 Views)

★ Novice

Can't unlock RAM Chassis on Porsche Panamera in online multiplayer 

Platform: PS3

I drive ongoing but tracking still remains on 0 Km and can't unlock RAM chassis.

Same here, but the platform is PC.

Message 39 of 39 (434 Views)