Invalid code - Online Pass

by albahri987

Original Post

Re: Invalid code

Community Manager (retired)

Hi everyone,

Thank you for details you provided on this issue.

It seems like this issue is related to the Online Pass according your reports here and not the product code.
(albahri987  I think you are also experiencing this issue with the Online Pass.)

We would like to ask players who are experiencing this issue to post a message below including:

• The exact error message, the platform, the retailer, the game edition and also confirm if this is related to the product code or the online pass.

* Additional information:

EA Online Pass are generally redeemed through either the Playstation Network Store or the Xbox Live Marketplace. 

Online Pass for my game on Xbox 360
To successfully redeem your pass and access online play, please follow the steps below:

1. Enter the Online Pass Code (from the insert that came with the disc)
  2. You will see either one of these messages (Error verifying Online Pass OR Code entered has already been used). When you do, skip to step 3
  3. Reboot console without signing out of Xbox Live
  4. Launch your game and follow the on-screen prompts. You should be ushered into the Online Pass re-download process.
  5. Download the Online Pass and continue on to starting the game. Online features should be available to you now.
Message 11 of 39 (1,609 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought the game on "EB Games" australia. came with the same error, the following week I went to the store and got a new one. but this came with the same error. is for ps3

Message 12 of 39 (1,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought mine at Wal_Mart and its the online pass that is conected to the other stuff and its for the PS3 

Message 13 of 39 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this game for ps3 and i bought it at Wal-mart. The online passcode does not work. It keeps on saying it may have expired or is incorrect and to try again. It is limited edition. I have tried it in game and in the ps store

thanks!

Message 14 of 39 (1,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also brought it back and got a new passcode...still nothing Frown

Message 15 of 39 (1,586 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought mine @ Walmart also and it is the PS3 Bonus Edition, just exchanged mine this morning for another brand new/sealed copy and am having the same problems and error message: The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid                      Please check your entries. Just want to play online Frown

Message 16 of 39 (1,575 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you all for the details you provided.

Please keep posting here in this thread for any message related to this issue.

If we have more information related to this error message we will update this topic.

(If you are experiencing the same issue and you have not posted yes, please leave a message below including information requested).

Message 17 of 39 (1,551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem with the code i bought the game from amazon and took it to my country saudi arabia. plz help solve this 

Message 18 of 39 (1,539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've bought my Most Wanted  two weeks ago and tried every they to enter the redeem code which I found in the game . It doesn't work and it's a really big issue because I was interested in playing this game online. It was a hard decision because I had to choose between this and TDU2 and I am very dissapointed . Please find a solution to our problem because we are customers who payed for this game to have access to all its features.Thank you.

Message 19 of 39 (1,491 Views)

★★ Novice

After the PSN update mine works flawlessly...thanks for the help Standard smile

Message 20 of 39 (1,489 Views)