How to unlock DLC cars in multiplayer

by corpdeath

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to unlock DLC cars in multiplayer

★ Novice

ok.. I have bought all the DLC for NFS MW for PC

How do i unlock the cars in multiplayer?

I seem to have a few of them but cant see them all... is there something i need to do?

Message 1 of 5 (13,784 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to unlock DLC cars in multiplayer

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

A player explained here how you to find the requirements for unlocking the cars.

mvdgt wrote:

You need to unlock them in order to be able to use them. Look under Multiplayer Milestones in Driver Details in the pause menu to find the requirements.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (14,490 Views)

★ Novice

figured it out last night....

in Menu.. find multiplayer and multiplayer acheivements you unlock them all by doing certain tasks

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (14,484 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

A player explained here how you to find the requirements for unlocking the cars.

mvdgt wrote:

You need to unlock them in order to be able to use them. Look under Multiplayer Milestones in Driver Details in the pause menu to find the requirements.

Message 2 of 5 (14,491 Views)

★ Novice

figured it out last night....

in Menu.. find multiplayer and multiplayer acheivements you unlock them all by doing certain tasks

Message 3 of 5 (14,485 Views)

★ Novice

My problem is....I am doing the events needed to unlock the cars and NO progress is showing!  I have done events with ALL the Aston Martin cars and the Challenger R/T and the progress bar is STILL at zero!  What am I doing wrong?

Message 4 of 5 (11,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@updakeyz U need to drive the cars at multiplayer.Example u must drive sports cars any events like race,challenge etc 24x.Like if u chose nissant gtr and drive 24 race then u unlock m3 gtr.And u dont need to win just simply pass them.
Message 5 of 5 (3,430 Views)