Re: Game gets stuck in the loading screen while trying to load DLC races and most wa

by Straatford87

Original Post

Game gets stuck in the loading screen while trying to load DLC races and most wa

★★ Novice

I've been having this issue anytime I tried to start a DLC race (All of the dlc races) and the game gets stuck forever in the loading screen, trying to load the race but nothing happens. Just infinite loading.

I have to add that this problem appeared since I upgraded to Windows 10.

Any fixes would be appreciated

Message 1 of 6 (1,689 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Game gets stuck in the loading screen while trying to load DLC races and most wa

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@behdad47

Try right-clicking NFS from within Origin and select Repair Game. You can also try a clean boot afterwards - should the issue persist then I would love to see a dxdiag from you.

Message 2 of 6 (1,673 Views)

Re: Game gets stuck in the loading screen while trying to load DLC races and mos

★★ Novice

Nope, didn't change at all

Figured you wanted to see my dxdiag

Message 3 of 6 (1,662 Views)

Re: Game gets stuck in the loading screen while trying to load DLC races and mos

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have thoroughly gone through your Dxdiag and found that the blame is to your hardware mainly your GPU which is GeForce GT 430 Which is very outdated for this game, at least upgrade it to Geforce GT 600 series. If u don't have plans to upgrade your GPU try upgrading your i3 processor to a next gen i5 at least and

(3rd step to try )also reduce the graphics settings. Try any of the 3 measures

Message 4 of 6 (1,632 Views)

★★ Novice

I've already played all the DLC races and their most wanted races back when I had Windows 8. The game runs at least native 50 fps anyway. So my own solution is to put the blame on either Windows or my game files since I think something isn't right there. I must add that I've already checked the game's files to see if it needed to be repaired but origin didn't detect anything. Any other solutions ?

Message 5 of 6 (1,624 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I think windows 8 used less of your hardware than windows 10. But surely if u still continue to use windows 10 better upgrade your hardware I will give a better solution in 3 days...
Message 6 of 6 (1,611 Views)