Frame Rate Drops in NFS Most Wanted PC

by mikeybabs

Original Post

Re: Frame Rate Drops in NFS Most Wanted PC

★ Apprentice

dangerousmax wrote:

MANAGE TO START THE GAME IN FULL SCREEN "not windowed mode" AND YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE .. BINGO I SOLVED THE CASE :smileywink:

It always launches in fullscreen for me. Only when I alt+tab does it go to windowed mode.

Message 51 of 443 (9,574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ya this issue has nothing to do with fullscreen. My game always launches full screen as well. I have ran it windowed but gets the same exact performance. It may be caused by windows areo somehow though. Areo has adverse affects on some games. NFS World even has an option to disable it in the menu. Not saying thats it but may be.

Message 52 of 443 (9,566 Views)

★★ Novice

Same Here

1080p everything at high

I7 3770k

GTX 670

8Go Ram

It's amazingly laggy !

Message 53 of 443 (9,430 Views)

★★★★ Novice

680gtx user here and I get the drops also and when the frame rate drops even in the 50's the game goes very laggy.

Message 54 of 443 (9,369 Views)

Hey guys, I got a call from EA today. The representitive...

★★★ Novice

Hey guys, I got a call from EA today. The representitive told me they have direct contact with Criterion, are working to fix the problem. It's a bummer for now, but at least it is getting fixed.

Message 55 of 443 (9,244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Please fix this soon,

My spec is Q9550 & HD 7870, and I'm getting fps from 60 to mid 20s.....

the game could be really awesome if the fps performance is as same as the BF3.

Message 56 of 443 (8,965 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I would like to confirm that the FPS issue is true. Awaiting fix as well.

i7-3770K

GTX 680

16gb ram

Win8 pro

Message 57 of 443 (8,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Another case of publishers not giving developers enough time to finish the game and the pc port given the least resources. Just poor!

Message 58 of 443 (8,903 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@replacementk1 wrote:

I would like to confirm that the FPS issue is true. Awaiting fix as well.

i7-3770K

GTX 680

16gb ram

Win8 pro

nearly every forum is talking about this...no matter how powerful your system is, the game still has low fps frequently...

Message 59 of 443 (8,899 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

The studio is currently investigating the frame rate issue you reported in this thread and would like to ask you for further information.

In order to examine the issue the studio would really appreciate if you could provide the DxDiag of your computer.
The Dxdiag (Direct X Diagnostic Report) provides valuable information that are actually useful to analyse this specific situation.

To gather a DXDIAG on your computer, please follow the steps described in this article:
How to gather DXDIAG information

Once the document is ready, please remove the second line where the computer name is displayed and post the information below in a Spoiler tag.

Spoiler

Here is the Spoiler tag icon spoiler.JPG

Copy/Paste your DxDiag report here
--------------------------------------------------

Please note that we are using those for information collection purposes only and the team cannot provide individual troubleshooting steps for each DxDiag posted here.

The team would need approximately 10 DxDiag reports.

Thank you all in advance!

If you have any question, just let us know.

Important note: if you receive the message saying the post cannot exceed 20,000 character, please, split your DxDiag up into 5 parts and post it one by one.

Message 60 of 443 (8,892 Views)