Error Code 193

by loz070

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error Code 193

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Need For Speed Most Wanted - Error Code 193 "You have previously connected to autolog with a different account."

I currently bought Need For Speed: Most Wanted - A Criterion Game for Xbox 360. I have never connected to autolog before and when I try to an origin box pops up and states "You have previously connected to autolog with a different account. Please sign in to that account to connect. If that account was used in error please contact customer services." This is error code 193. As I said before I have never connected to the NFS: MW multiplayer before. I have an origin account connected to skate 3 but I don't think that it should affect anything.

Any help much appreciated.

Message 1 of 33 (15,529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted - Error Code 193 "You have previously connected to autolog with a different account."

★★★ Newbie

Sorted it if you delete the demo off, then re log into game it works autolog connects 

View in thread

Message 3 of 33 (15,829 Views)

All Replies

Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted - Error Code 193 "You have previously connected to autolog with a different account."

★★★ Newbie

Has anybody got the solution, i only have one user account and it wont let me on error 193

Message 2 of 33 (15,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorted it if you delete the demo off, then re log into game it works autolog connects 

Message 3 of 33 (15,830 Views)

PS3 NFS MW: Error code 193

★★★ Newbie

it says I have previously Connected to autolog with a different account. Please sign in to that account to connect,

If i go to account management is say i need to connect and then I get the same error.

My son has been able to play fine. He has a different user name on the same PS3.

Message 4 of 33 (14,970 Views)

Error Code:193

★★★ Novice

I can't go online because I keep getting this Error Code 193 how do I fix it?

Message 5 of 33 (14,981 Views)

NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED ONLINE PLAY

★ Newbie

I tried to go on to multi player on my most wanted game and registered the wrong details,the reason I did this was my grandson has xbox live at his own home and he uses my sign in details,he registered his game with my details,now I have a game so I signed in using a different  log on after I tried to log on using same details as my grandson.,but now when I try to go online I get error 193 and a box stating signed in using wrong details ,how can I reset my game.( XBOX 360.)

Message 6 of 33 (14,971 Views)

Re: Error Code:193

★★★ Newbie

ME TOO

Message 7 of 33 (14,963 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried deleting everything associated with EA, Origin, & NFS. Still can't login to Autolog

Message 8 of 33 (14,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also deleted everything and am still locked out.

Message 9 of 33 (14,956 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

misterleroy added this solution

If the issue persists, please let us know.

misterleroy wrote:

is your PSN handle associated with your EA/Origin Account?

Login here:

https://www.origin.com/account

If you see your PSN ID under the CONNECTED ACCOUNTS heading you shoudl be ok, it should just "work" for you. 

If you don't... then your PSN is associated with another Origin Account, and you would need to call them to fix that Frown

origin.JPG

Message 10 of 33 (14,941 Views)