Re: EA fix your game!

by BLVD69

Original Post

EA fix your game!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Been reporting the game issues pretty much since day one and yet nothing's being done about them...
Autolog disconnecting while playing single player...
Game freeze ups while playing online PUBLIC rooms... (Happens on 2 different PS3's I play with.) 
Can't upload photo's to the AUTOLOG due to 25 photo upload limit...
Can't delete old ones because NO GALLERY exists ...
The stats DON'T equal up to actual gameplay ie. miles driven, points earned,  (checked the load up screen and wrote down what it said and then played for 6 hours, and when I turned on game next day and compared what I wrote with what the game was telling me I earned, NOTHING'S changed!!!)
Yet I keep getting these emails from EA...

Dear Christopher John,

This support case is now closed.We have assigned case number ######### to this interaction and included it in your case history so you can refer to its details as needed, or if you need to contact us again regarding this same issue. Please remember that you may need to log in to our Help Center to view your case details. 

We listen, and we're committed to making sure you always have a personal and positive connection to our games, our people and our community. We very much appreciate you as our customer, and assisting you today was our pleasure. 

Regards, 

EA Customer Experience
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EA FIX YOUR GAME

Message 1 of 4 (1,611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It's really quite something to see you edit something because you don't like the langauge, or the topic of choice, instead of FIXING the game.
This is supposed to be a GAME and games are supposed to be fun...
Do you call dealing with these KNOWN ISSUES day in and day out, FUN?????
And thanks for messing up the game even more, all my progress has somehow been lost...
200+ hours, All game play progress wiped...
Not too worry, PS takes DETAILED reports of all the UPS your game causes...

ALSO YOU MIGHT THINK ABOUT ALLOWING PS3 USERS THE SAME ACCESS TO MODING CARS LIKE X-BOX USERS HAVE...
Have you tried moding your car while driving??? X-Box users can mod their cars with their Kinnex, why can't PS3 users have the same option???

If after today there is no fixes, I will be left with no choice but to boycott all EA and EA titles...
THAT MEANS I WILL NOT BE BUYING YOUR edited games IN THE FUTURE...
And I know I'm not the only one...

PS.   HAPPY GAMERS  =  BIGGER SALES !!!
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEXT RELEASE...

Message 2 of 4 (1,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seems to be the trend with EA every title has major bugs with no urgency to any patches

Message 3 of 4 (1,147 Views)

★★ Expert

@TREEZKEEF 

Yeah, and to add more about EA they like to milk us for more money with microtransactions in their games!

EA the game company with a monopoly on the market and laughing all the way to the bank.

We the consumers work hard to buy these games and all we want is a quality game without all the hassles and headaches.

However, every new NFS game we get bugs, missing items that should be there day one as promised by EA.

Payback was a good example of a game on day one that was a train wreck!

EA promised the moon at their EA 3 show for Payback as an example here and they failed badly!

Plus the shadows don't line up right and visual Graphics looks poorly made in Payback.

I think ghost studios cut some major details in lighting effects, moonlight, and sunlight and shade direction in the light.

So yeah I fully agree with you and hope some of my additional points keep this community on its toes of EA's cut and run approach to making games.

Have a good day! 

P.S. I'm an old dude gaming for over four decades.:eahigh_file:

Message 4 of 4 (999 Views)