DLC packs not showing up (Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

by Hydro_PT

Original Post

Re: DLC packs not showing up (Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

★★★★★ Newbie

Its absurd this hasn't been fixed yet. 

Message 41 of 85 (1,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem here, they cannot even respond on online chat -.- this is last time i have bought something through this nonsense company... i want my money back.

Message 42 of 85 (1,567 Views)

★ Novice

I'm on a PC platform and bought the DLC bundle pack through the Origin store and can't access any cars or the airport associated with the bundle, all it tells me is to go to the store and when I do it says purchased. At first it was on and off access, but now it's no access at all. Its on the singleplayer mode not multiplayer mode.

Message 43 of 85 (1,558 Views)

★★ Novice

"I'm on a PC platform and bought the DLC bundle pack through the Origin store and can't access any cars or the airport associated with the bundle, all it tells me is to go to the store and when I do it says purchased. At first it was on and off access, but now it's no access at all. Its on the singleplayer mode not multiplayer mode."

My problem also. The DLC bundle cost me more than the game itself, and it absolutely do not work. I am neither amused nor impressed :-( 

Message 44 of 85 (1,536 Views)

★ Novice

Same for me. I am really mad at Ea for not caring at all, except for those cheesy useless answers. Battlefield 4 and the other ea games are going out of my wishlist.

Message 45 of 85 (1,482 Views)

★ Apprentice

Also having same problem. on 2-5 AM msk played with DLC... Then after 10 am msk there were no DLC on launching game.

Message 46 of 85 (1,469 Views)

Re: [Logs request] - DLC packs not showing up (Ultimate Speed, Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

★ Novice

It is very upsetting to see how long this problem has been going on.

Message 47 of 85 (1,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just bought the full pack for most wanted. It doesn't show up in the game. But it is downloaded in my origin account, 26 bucks down the drain? I hope not...

Message 48 of 85 (1,419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I did fix 3 and it worked once.. I did fix 1 and 2 and it worked. I will see if it stayed worked later. Thanks Standard smile

Message 49 of 85 (1,405 Views)

★★ Novice

all these fixes worked, until I logged off from Origin. I eventually got my cars back with the goto store and double tap ESC.. If I leave Origin running, it stays ok. I will just let it run in the background, It doesn't effect my pc performance yet.. will see.. The blown Charger is a bear to drive, LOL

Message 50 of 85 (1,394 Views)