Re: [Logs request] - DLC packs not showing up (Ultimate Speed, Terminal Velocit

by jimmarshall

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro
it's 2019, and this just happened to me today. 7 years later and I have to reboot the damn game to get this pack to work. this is some garbage.
Message 81 of 85 (1,384 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's 2020 and I just bought the Terminal Velocity Pack through the Origin game loader and NO Airport expansion in game. Or any of the 5 added cars.

Message 82 of 85 (1,113 Views)

★ Apprentice

Update, I went through 2 lengthy Chat sessions with EA tech support with no results and I was told the game was no longer supported since it was so "old" anyway.

I took one suggestion here and right clicked the Most Wanted game in Origin My Games.  I chose "Repair" and it went through about a half hour of checking and downloading after which the message that the repair was successful.  I started MW from Origin launch and was greeted with confirmations that I owned the Terminal expansion pack and new cars.  Sure enough, the Terminal map was added to my game and I have the 5 new cars available ( the 918 needing to be won of course ).  Played the game and all is there for my Terminal Velocity add-on.

Suggest others try the repair process and hope it helps. : )  Happy camping hopefully for those of us playing this game 8 years after release.

Message 83 of 85 (1,085 Views)

Re: DLC packs not showing up (Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

★★★ Newbie

Same here its so annoying i want all my owned dlc content that  I own i am level 71 max level with max 50.0000 speed points so I deserve my content back its no way fair 

Message 84 of 85 (690 Views)

Re: DLC packs not showing up (Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

★★★ Newbie

I have a ps3, and I got the ultimate speed pack, everything works fine. However, none of the other DlCs were in the ps store, and I'm trying to get them, can you help me on this?

Message 85 of 85 (120 Views)